so I went to maternity today... *update*

honeybee2

Reaction score
My 19 year old sister is 35 weeks pregnant, and just been diagnosed with pre-eclampsia and possible clot although shes been injecting blood thinning drugs for 8 months. Basically, went there to keep her company and there were two women, both in labour across the room, one woman was 40 weeks and constantly moaning about being overdue. I can understand why it can be frustrating etc...but for Petes sake there are women out there who would pay ANYTHING to be in her situation... including me! Personally, I know how hard it is for women to get pregnant sometimes, and if Im ever lucky enough to be in her situation... I will be smiling (and yelping) through each contraction...

Its so hard to be in a labour ward when its all you can think about! :shrug:

*UPDATE*

My sister just had two steriod injections today just in case of emergency c-section (strenghthen babies lungs) :coffee::shrug:

Awww. If your sis knows about BnB, please tell her that we're all pulling for her.

I totally agree, when I'm symptom spotting I think "ugh! I feel like garbage...oh wait, I feel like garbage, yippee!" It's a double-edged sword I guess.

ye she is on B'n'B... We are all scared because my mum had a clot 7 years ago while pregnant and had to ahve an emergency c-section at 32 weeks and nearly died- it is heriditary so... all a bit...meh....my sister is petrified of having a stillborn!

Oh my goodness! Yeah, that sounds very scary. She'll probably never settle down until she gets that baby in her arms...can't blame her for that. I'll be thinking of your family in these next several weeks. Take care.

Auntie honeybee2! that has a ring to it. Yes fx for your sis, I am thinking of you all. XXX

honeybee2,
Hope all will be ok with your sister. I know how you feel for a long time I wouldnt even go to my gyno because there were pregnant women there. I would just go to my GP for my paps because being around all those pregnant ladies hurt so bad. Now I am back going there and hope I will be one of them real soon.

aww puppy....it does suck, and i know you ahve been trying for years and i cant comprehend how bad it is for you... x

I hope that you sister is doing well, and her little one! Fx'd for her!! I know what you mean about not complaining if you were in that situation. I have a friend who is only 7months preggo and can't stop talking about how much she hates it and she can't wait to have the baby and if someone could just knock her over and make her go into earlier labor. I told her that I will smack her after she has the baby!! She is so lucky to be pregnant and perfectly healthy!! I have had 2 premature babies and a MC don't come crying to me lady!!! Ugh!!

please pray for my sister- who is probably having an emergency c-section with a blood clot. This takes me back 7 years ago, when my mum nearly lost her life because of it :cry::shrug:

tell your sister i will keep my fingers and legs crossed for her and i hope she and the baby will be okay

cheers, its just really scary. Especially when you can oly see her at visiting hours :cry:

honeybee2, I'm thinking of you and your sister and hoping everything goes well xxxxxxxx

hiya honeybee2, hows your sister? i hope all goes well for here, thinking of you all x

hiya love- no news as yet. will keep you informed though!

Just wanted to say, praying for your sis and her LO

Hope everyone is doing okay.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all just now.

Praying for your sister and her LO :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"