so ladies who's AF is a no show and BFN?

LuciLu88

Reaction score
I was due on Monday, 2 days late with a regular 28 day cycle. I've counted, re-counted and counted again my days in my diary at work and I was definitely due on Monday. Did a test this morning and BFN :nope:

I'm not holding much hope for being pregnant, I just want to know one way or the other!! GRRR!!! Anyone with me?!

:dust:
xxx

Hey hun, me too, I was due AF on Sunday but still no show and still no BFP, so confused, like you i just want to know one way or the other, of course i hope it is a BFP, but i am not convinced. Must be my body playing games, HATE this wait though.

Let me know how you get on. Have you had any preg symptoms? FX for you x

Can i join please af was due sat tested earlier and bfn :( what the hell is my body playing at eh?!!

I am sooo with you hun! I was due for AF 9th, still nothing today. All BFNs....i am just hoping right now, thats all you can do I guess Until we find out for sure:hugs:

Ooooo ladies it is SO damn frustrating!!!! I'm so glad I'm not alone here.

I've had twinges and little sharp pinches in my abdo, also in my hip bones (????!!!) strange I know. I've been very hungry lately and particularly tired over the last 5 days or so but that could be due to a heavy workload before I finish up at work on Friday - so much to do, so little time! My back feels a little achey and heavy, I never usually get back ache from my period but it still could be AF on its way...few waves of nausea here and there but nothing major. And finally this weird stitch like feeling - I've had this since after ovulation, at first I thought it was late ovulation but it lasted a week continuously now it comes and goes, higher up on my left side.

All my symptoms could just be AF on the way which makes it even more annoying!

How's everyone else's symptoms??

Keep me posted ladies, want to hear how you all get on :flower:

:dust: for all of us is needed I think!

xxx

I were due AF on the 4th Dec, so I'm 10 days late. done three tests so far, BFN everytime... no pre-AF pains or anythin, altho I am feelin a bit bleurgh today, but thats it.

My symptoms, which I have been having for a while:
Dizzy/lightheadedness
everything just aches:In desperate need of massage.
my face is def starting to break out and i am all red and blotchy(so so sexy :p)
My fav food (chicken) made me gag the other day so much so I had to leave the room, lol
and wow am I a bitch!!! I cant lie! I am a very clam and relaxed person, but the last few weeks...dont say the wrong thing to me or you better run :growlmad:
People have def noticed a change in me.
But then again, I big part of me thinks its just me wanting to be, I have 2 kids already so my head knows the symptoms and I just hope I am going to have a BFP before the end of the year:spermy:

I'm with you! I'm 8 days late and all tests, even FRER, are BFN!

I'm booked in with the doctor on Friday so will see what he says.

xxx

My symptoms, which I have been having for a while:
Dizzy/lightheadedness
everything just aches:In desperate need of massage.
my face is def starting to break out and i am all red and blotchy(so so sexy :p)
My fav food (chicken) made me gag the other day so much so I had to leave the room, lol
and wow am I a bitch!!! I cant lie! I am a very clam and relaxed person, but the last few weeks...dont say the wrong thing to me or you better run :growlmad:
People have def noticed a change in me.
But then again, I big part of me thinks its just me wanting to be, I have 2 kids already so my head knows the symptoms and I just hope I am going to have a BFP before the end of the year:spermy:

Now a massage sounds good!!!! And yes my face has little volcanoes all over it too - HOT! Lol.
FX'd for you hun - keep me posted :flower:

xxx

i took my last pill last friday was a bit haphazard at taking it and no sign of af or breakthrough bleeding yet i have tested for the second time tonight and it is negative. we decided to start trying this month it would be brill if it is a BFP but if not just want af to come so i can track my cycle length. :flower:

ive had loads of symptoms past week or so such as really bad headaches, really tired,feeling dizzy and light headed,felt sick and was sick once or twice, really painful bbs especially left bb mainly on the side.cramps in stomach and back.
the only symtoms i have left are sore bbs with some new blue veins lol cramps in my stomach little bit lower than my hip bone only on my left side tho and also felt a tugging on my left side aswel. Hmmmm my left side is having a battering isnt it? lol

You know it might be worth just trying to ignore that niggling feeling that you might be pregnant.

I've kind of mentioned in my thread about me being about 2 weeks late, but I had convinced myself that I just had a very late ovulation, and to just wait for period. So stress had to go!
As i was certain I wasn't pregnant I bought opks too!! only came through the post last week.
and last week i had 2/3 bfns too!

I only decided to try testing again yesterday when my boobs were painful, and husband kept making pregnant comments.

So, anyway, moral of story is just to relax and let it happen.

i was a poas addict but that was making things worse now im just gonna wait for another week and a half before testing if af hasnt arrived its a lot less stressful this is my calmest month ttc but the sore bbs cant escape my mind!!

ive had loads of symptoms past week or so such as really bad headaches, really tired,feeling dizzy and light headed,felt sick and was sick once or twice, really painful bbs especially left bb mainly on the side.cramps in stomach and back.
the only symtoms i have left are sore bbs with some new blue veins lol cramps in my stomach little bit lower than my hip bone only on my left side tho and also felt a tugging on my left side aswel. Hmmmm my left side is having a battering isnt it? lol

Yes our poor left sides ey?!!
I'm not going to test now until Friday, unless AF turns up before that and then no need. Early nights and keeping myself busy at work is in order to make the days go quick.
Emz87 will check up to see how you're getting on as the days go by - fingers and toes crossed for you babe.
xxx

I think my plan is I will wait until friday to test again as well.....if I have the self control:nope: LOL It will be 10 days by then. Unless I get Af......fingers crossed She stays away--but I have a feeling she might come tonight, hope im wrong

Wishing everyone A :bfp:

Looks like we should rename to the friday testing thread as that seems to be the day we are all testing again - FX for us all to get BFP's

Was sooooo nauseous and lightheaded/dizzy this morning. Got kids off to school, ate some bread, barely keeping that down and laid back down for a while, still not feeling so hot, but not as bad any more. Hoping it is a good sign. I may have to give in and test today lol

22DPO still no sign of AF

Good luck!

Still no sign for me over here either! My result from the GP should be back friday/monday

eeek x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->