So much to do in so little time!

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
I have less than a week to get EVERYTHING ready for bubs arrival! theres is so much to do an i am so tired an exhausted to do any of it but i know i HAVE to haha!:sleep:

- Finish Decorating Room
- Re-pack Hospital Bags
- Get Bubs Clothes Washed/Dried (not so important as there all new)

Oooh The List Is Endless!!!
My Babiess Comingg This Weeek :D :happydance: :D

Sunday
- Got 5 bags of nappies now (Adam, babies dad has bought 3 on top of my 2 bags haha)
- Bought Dummies, socks an wipes
- Picked out a border for bubs little room
- Midwife came out and assessed me
- now i am going to rest haha :D

I have a tip for you that may or may not work....but it worked for me and the person who told be about it says is has 98% success rate!

If you would rather go into labour naturally than get induced try this:

find your ankle bone on the inside of your foot and press quite firmly about three fingers distance above. You may have to press around that area just slightly. There should be a spot there that is quite tender.
Push down firmly on that spot and hold it for about 5 seconds and let go for about 5 seconds. Do this for about 20 minutes. I did this on both ankles as I wasnt sure which one to do or whether to split the time between the two ankles. I did this and started to feel twitches about 6 hours later and my baby was born naturally on that day!!

Hi Rachel, you must be excited about having your baby with you soon. I've still got a few weeks ( hopefully) but I'm not ready or even close to being ready yet.

Maybe you can divide your tasks up, e.g tomorrow buy the nappies, baby milk and dummies in the morning and then in the evening after you've had a rest re pack your hospital bags. Then you can spend the rest of your week decorating the room and doing last minute things.

I have a tip for you that may or may not work....but it worked for me and the person who told be about it says is has 98% success rate!

If you would rather go into labour naturally than get induced try this:

find your ankle bone on the inside of your foot and press quite firmly about three fingers distance above. You may have to press around that area just slightly. There should be a spot there that is quite tender.
Push down firmly on that spot and hold it for about 5 seconds and let go for about 5 seconds. Do this for about 20 minutes. I did this on both ankles as I wasnt sure which one to do or whether to split the time between the two ankles. I did this and started to feel twitches about 6 hours later and my baby was born naturally on that day!!

Anything is worth a try :D .. thanks!!
Not sure if i'm doing it right though haha x

Hi Rachel, you must be excited about having your baby with you soon. I've still got a few weeks ( hopefully) but I'm not ready or even close to being ready yet.

Maybe you can divide your tasks up, e.g tomorrow buy the nappies, baby milk and dummies in the morning and then in the evening after you've had a rest re pack your hospital bags. Then you can spend the rest of your week decorating the room and doing last minute things.

:D Yeh am really excited!!

Today - Pack Hospital Bag Incase I Go Before Thursday
Today + Tomorrow + Monday - Auntie Is Coming Down 2 Help With Decorating.
Sunday + Tuesday - Consultants Coming Out To Check Up On Me.
Monday - Cousin Is Coming To Do My Hair In Lots Of Plaits So One Less Thing To Worry About Doing For At Least The Week.
Wednesday - Check Around An Make Sure Every Were Is Ready
An Get Some One To Do The Shopping For Me :)

Think Thats The Plan - No Doubt It Will Go Wrong An I'll Do It All Back 2 Front Haha xx

awww bet you cant wait, at least you know when its going to happen so u can get everything ready, bet your well excited?

It seems more real when you know that July 10th is the day your little one will be coming, and reality hits that you have between this day and then to finish getting ready.

Best wishes honey! :hug:

Thanks Girls!!

Ye i've never been so excited an nervous in my entire life :D its so scary that i will meet my little man in less than a week!!! :D:D xxx

How exciting, hope you get a bit of time to relax before LO arrives xxx

Wow, can't believe it's now less than a week to go, till your little man arrives! You sound very organised hun, hope I'm like that when it's my time. Good luck with everything, and hopefully you'll be able to get a bit of relaxation n this week as well.
Sending you lots of positive vibes and :hug:
xx

I'm so excited, and its not even me! haha. I want to see your baby!

:hissy::cry::hissy::cry:

Why the hell isn't things going how i planned!!!

My bed isn't coming until Wednesday now an my auntie is taking the pi** with the painting, theres no way anything is going to be ready for when bubs get here! :cry:

xx

i know how you feel rachel!:hugs: you plan everything so that you know you'll be prepared and then it all gets messed up!! try to see the bright side hun, things will get done eventually, :hugs:

Just wanted everything to be done before i went into hospital so then i knew it would defintly be how i wanted it to be when i get home with him x

Im sure it will all be ok hun :hugs: atleast your going to be meting your little man this week!! xx

Don't panic!! You'll be so overjoyed bringing him home you won't think twice about it! :)

OMG it is soooooooooooooooooooo exiting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->