so much to do so little time ...

starryeye31

2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~
Reaction score
I feel like I have a million things to do before the baby is born , Im trying to get everything all nice and clean , and get all the laundry done , then we have to clean the car out yet and get it a much needed car wash , thinking of doing that tonight our closest car wash is a half hr away from here though . I feel like im going to go into labor doing all these things around the house as im getting tons of contractions today from doing too much :(
I get my amnio done in the morning and if babys lungs are developed I get my c-section done on Thursday morning , Im a nervous wreck , Im scared and I dont know why ,Ive had 3 c-sections before , and then that nasty gallbladder surgery , I dont think its the surgery im scared of , im just not sure what it is , then I keep thinking about how after I have the baby my new mom body is going to look horrible and I know I will be upset over that ahhh , Im freaked .

Aww hunnie :hugs: i know the feeling, my house is a tip atm and i just don't know where to start!! Feels like i have so much to do!

Good luck with everything :hugs: x

I feel like I have a million things to do before the baby is born , Im trying to get everything all nice and clean , and get all the laundry done , then we have to clean the car out yet and get it a much needed car wash , thinking of doing that tonight our closest car wash is a half hr away from here though . I feel like im going to go into labor doing all these things around the house as im getting tons of contractions today from doing too much :(
I get my amnio done in the morning and if babys lungs are developed I get my c-section done on Thursday morning , Im a nervous wreck , Im scared and I dont know why ,Ive had 3 c-sections before , and then that nasty gallbladder surgery , I dont think its the surgery im scared of , im just not sure what it is , then I keep thinking about how after I have the baby my new mom body is going to look horrible and I know I will be upset over that ahhh , Im freaked .

Hello... I feel like this too. I feel so disorganised and chaotic about everything. Need to wash and iron all the baby clothes, clean the house, make room for the moses basket... I've not even started the hospital bag and my car is like a dustbin :blush:

Can someone take the car for you? All the best for Thursday morning :hug: and (I know I should listen to my own advice) please try to rest if you're having contractions from doing too much. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->