so pleased but so confuddled

weestar21

Reaction score
well my darling got offered a new job today, more money and more hours sooooooooooooooooo starts on monday the 18th for training 4 days then constant nights 7pm till 7am. im so happy for him but im gutted in a big way i guess cos ive got so used to him being in teh house constant but i will be so glad to get my own rutiene back again. i guess im feeling sorry for myself cos i wont be snuggled up to him every night but it will be good in a way cos he will be doing like police shifts 10 on and 5 off kind of thing.
oh i dunno im really pleased for him so well done babes and hopefully this will be your job from now on and u will retire from this one :lol::lol:

but i cant hold back i will miss him soooooo much and so will the girls when hes asleep all day but im sure we will get used to it and maybe when i wont see him as much maybe our relationship will get even stronger :D

Awww hun ... well done to him .. thats fab news. It will feel strange for a while but sure you will get used to it. :hugs:

Congrats on the new job Locky.
Itll be a pain not seeing each other at night but youll get used to it and more money is always good!

Night work can be a pain. Hope he enjoys the new job :D You will look forward to those 5 days even more though, absense makes the heart grow fonder & all that ;) x

my hubby does nights every so often, its so hard trying to keep the noise down as i know he is asleep, but i hope it works out for you.

in his job the now he does backshift and nights on a weekly rota but because their is nothing to do hes always back home within 2 hours so hence why he wants to leave that job.

i am worried about keeping the kirls amused all day long during the summer holidays so they dont get grouchy but their is a big park near us so i will be their most of it hope the weather is nice, and it will give us girlies loads of time to play together :happydance::headspin: but i will be missing the snuggles at night and that will take me ages to get used to :blush:

Good news though babe, at least he will be working more of a set pattern now instead of shifts, so it will be a lot easier for you to work around, plus in the afternoons when he is awake he wil be able to spend more time with the girls, if you think about it most people that work normal nine to five only get to spend an hour or two a day with their kids before they go to bed. Plus you may be able to find yourself a part time job working afternoons while he looks after the girls, so you can have a bit of independance and money in your pocket.

i have been thinking about part time work for a while now but it hasnt been possible just yet, so once he is set in his sleeping routines and i know when he will get up ect i will try working something out but as far as it looks his shifts will be 7pm till 7am with a 45 min driving time there and back again but im sure i will work something out :happydance:

as u no darren does nights and it didnt do much 4 our relationship(u no in detail hence y im putting it lol) but theres loads of people who make it work, sadly tht involved me kickin darren out and starting afresh, but least im tryin 2 make it work :D

well it will either make us or break us but ive got a good feeling its gonna make us ;) time apart will do 'us' both good gives us a chance to miss each other and when we do finally get time together instead of him glued to pc and me glued to telly we might actually sit and have a convo or watch a dvd or something nice dunno i guess only time will tell

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->