So so confused, please help me :(

Chloe1994

Reaction score
So in October I had a chemical pregnancy, had very faint positives, 2/3 days before I was due on which they turned negative. Had a positive 2 weeks later which then went negative and then came on when I was due to the following month.

Was due on on Thursday (so now a day late) had faint positives 5 days before which then got lighter. Now a day later and I have a darker positive than I had before I was due on.

Basically has anyone ever had this before? Is there Still a chance or is this gunna end in a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage again?

There's always a chance but know with my one chemical the line never got dark. Take another test in a few days and it should be darker

I would test again in a few days hun, good luck :)

I've had a few chemicals as well as mc's and with the CP's the line was v faint and progressively got lighter, never darker, with my mc's I only tested further on 3 of them and although my line did get v dark quickly on my 12 week loss it took ages to darken on a 6 week loss. Its so hard not knowing, wishing you so much luck xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->