So, tested at 8dpo...

I find oil of evening primrose and grapefruit juice both help with cm. I know a lot of people on here swear by pre seed lubricant too so don´t despair if it isn´t naturally abundant and more. good luck

I've never been on the pill but I can have sparse CM so last cycle I started taking Evening Primrose Oil and drinking a glass of grapefruit juice each day from CD1 to ovulation.

I didn't really see any increase in CM that cycle so used pre-seed as well (can buy from eBay or Amazon) and found it really easy to use.

This cycle I have definitely seen an increase in CM :thumbup:

I didn't go to a convent school but I was brought up a Catholic and went to strict Catholic schools so I too had it in my head that a man only had to look at you and Bang you were pregnant so all this TTC stuff has been a real eye opener for me too :)

I find oil of evening primrose and grapefruit juice both help with cm. I know a lot of people on here swear by pre seed lubricant too so don´t despair if it isn´t naturally abundant and more. good luck

I've switched to grapefruit juice with my breakfast daily for a few months now, and I also take evening primrose oil up until ovulation. No real noticeable difference but figure neither can hurt so I keep on with it.

I started taking a B complex to move up my OD...and it ended up increasing/improving my cm, as well.....We don't need PreSeed anymore....

I haven't tried the grapefruit juice thing, but i just started a supplement that is a combo of EPO and flax oils, so we'll see how that goes. After OV, I'll go back to my usual fish oil. As far as preseed, I had no luck with that one at all, lol!

Yesterday I started taking the cough syrup, as I totally hate grapefruit juice, the cough syrup is completely DISGUSTING but you only have to take 2 teaspoons of it.

I'll update you ladies with my cough syrup findings in a day or two.... :wacko:

Well I'm in a foul mood and have a somewhat snotty nose. And also asking myself why I bothered cos until I read that TCOYF book I didn't even know what CM was and I did actually manage to get pregnant, hmmm...

Ladies - that's really interesting about the grapefruit juice, EPO and B complex. I've started a good B complex course recently so I'll report back if I see any change.

I reckon B complex can only be good in lots of ways. I've been under quite a bit of stress at work lately and I strongly feel that stress affects health and fairly sure it has a big effect on fertility. Hopefully that will change over the next few months too. :)

Following your good advice I've just started doing my BBT and that should prove interesting.

Cough syrup though? I hadn't heard that one - any particular kind?? :laugh2:

Northstar - I can empathise about the foul mood :)

In my case its probably PMS lol. I have safely isolated myself from the HPT's this weekend but after that BFN on Friday I feel pretty sure my outside chance has become a one in a billion chance... :shrug:

Yesterday I started taking the cough syrup, as I totally hate grapefruit juice, the cough syrup is completely DISGUSTING but you only have to take 2 teaspoons of it.

I'll update you ladies with my cough syrup findings in a day or two.... :wacko:
Instead of cough syrup, I used the pills (400mg, twice a day). As long as the only active ingredient is Guaifenesin, you're fine. I had super awesome CM this month taking the pills.

The cough syrup has to have the active ingredient of Guaifenesin Suki, in my case I just bought the supermarket own brand stuff.

Sewergrrl thanks for the tip, I'll have a look for pills with that ingredient, once I've choked down this bottle of stuff.

Hello~
I am also 8DPO according to my OPK, and have tested negative for the last 2 days. It is quite sad!! Every negative tests is difficult on the emotions.
According to my doc, I didn't ovulate this cycle....
Sounds like we are on the same cycle so feel free to lean on me for support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->