SO try to tell you not to test?

Luvspnk31

Reaction score
Anyone else have a SO that tries to tell them not to test early? My dh always tells me not to test until I'm at least a week late. I'm all like "hahahaha! Yeah right buddy!"
I just test secretly anyway, lol.
His reasoning is that I don't need to waste money on tests. I had already ordered ic's off Amazon when he tells me this. Oops. Sorry-not sorry. 😂😂

My df knows what im like. He just leaves me to it.

Haha my SO is just the opposite he wants me to start testing like a few days after O because he so eager for a LO. He doesn't understand that it just doesn't work that way!

My husband told me not to test too at least until af was late but that's because he doesn't want me to be disappointed by a bfn because it's too early. I kind of agree and tried to hold out to at least until 12 dpo.
Good luck ladies xxx

I've told my OH that you can't test until AF is due and then I test in secret because I like to test in secret so that I can surprise him

Haha my SO is just the opposite he wants me to start testing like a few days after O because he so eager for a LO. He doesn't understand that it just doesn't work that way!

Ha, this is my husband too! The day after I O'd he came back from work and said "I googled and people say sometimes you can find out six days before your period!" My LP is only 12 days so probably not! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->