So upset....! (TMI sorry)

P

Pudding-x123

I have just bin to the loo. To wipe myself and notice pink like urine. I only ever get this when the:witch:is due to show her face! I checked by checking up near the cervix and sure enough there was the pink stuff!

I'm 9DPO though!! :witch: Not due until 2nd November!!

I thought my AF had sorted itself out as only had one :witch:this cycle, whereas I used to have two a cycle for 2 months!

I had the last :witch: on 5th October, I wound then have had another one on the 15th, but that was a no show! So I thought she must have sorted herself ot after stopping my pill in august. How wrong could I be!

I had no major cramps or anything to show that she was coming! Just a sharp pain in the middle of my back that was nothing like AF backache. I guess this :witch: is sneaky....

I feel like :cry: because I think, well what else could it be!!

I ovulated on 19th October so I thought this must be the month she turns "Normal"

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

It's possible it is implantation bleeding.... don't despair until the :witch: shows completely!! If it is super light and only for a day or so it may not be the :witch: at all! Keeping hoping for now! :hugs:

It's possible it is implantation bleeding.... don't despair until the :witch: shows completely!! If it is super light and only for a day or so it may not be the :witch: at all! Keeping hoping for now! :hugs:

i agree, dont loose hope x

Oh sweetie, sending big :hug: It must be disappointing when thought your body was getting back on track. I don't want to get your hopes up but are you absolutely sure it's the :witch:? Strange things happen in lots of girl's cycles on here but it isn't always down to the :witch: making an appearance :hugs: xx

I know I'm just so fed up. I feel so sorry for the girls who have been trying for months!

I couldn't cope! I can't cope with just trying for 3 months! Hats off to you all! You have better will power than me!

xx

I was just going to also suggest in could be implantation.... keeping my fingers crossed for you x

Oh sweetie, sending big :hug: It must be disappointing when thought your body was getting back on track. I don't want to get your hopes up but are you absolutely sure it's the :witch:? Strange things happen in lots of girl's cycles on here but it isn't always down to the :witch: making an appearance :hugs: xx

Well I'm only guessing it's her ugly face! I have only ever experienced this type of thing, a day before she turns up, or even a few hours before she turns up!!

I am dredding tomorrow, I don't want to wake up and see her!!

It was all going so well this cycle aswell!! I had a normal AF 5th. Ovulated 19th. Then just had to wait. I did think about this just being implantation but then I think about all them little niggling cramps I got, and think, perhaps this was her showing herself but not so majorly!! (sp)

xxx:sad2:

I'm really hoping that is all it is...

I have been crying my eyes out since I found this!!

The more I think about it the more niggles in my back and stomach I get.

*sighs* think I might pop off to bed with a cup of tea and biscuit!!

:(

I'm sorry girls! I bet your all thinking, "God you've only been trying 3 months!"

Nope, I'm thinking that we all want this so badly that any hint of the :witch: is enough to make us :cry: You're entitled to be upset that you think this might not be your month, but don't give up hope yet. You're not out until the :witch: has definitely arrived xxx

Rightio girls I'm off to bed now! Will let you know with an update tomorrow.
So scared and nervous!!

*takes deep breath!*

Night girls!!

xxxx

oh love, i really hope it is implantation bleed, not AF. good luck!

Fingers & toes crossed that it's implantation bleeding and not the:witch:

sxx

:hug:

Babyblues I had exactly the same thing last night I nipped to the toilet about 10pm and when i wiped I had like a watered down AF it was like a pink colour I was really upset bcus I thought that was me out for this month but then I also thought about implantation so couldnt sleep all night but I've been toilet twice this morning the first time when i wiped it was like brown colour then the 2nd time nothing at all which is just making my mind wander even more AF isnt due until friday I hope & pray that its implantation x x x x

Fingers crossed for us both x
oh & sorry for highjacking your thread x x x x

no one is thinking 'you have only been trying for 3 months'

I'm sorry this is happening. I really hope it turns out to be IB for you :hug:
xx

Well girls :)

I went to the loo. Not a sign of her! Nothing! Nada!! :D

I'm just praying that she stays away on sunday!!

*Back witch back*!

The more I think about it the more I think it might have been implantation but it wasn't like spotting??
I've even checked "Up there" (TMI sorry) and not even an inch of pink. So fingers crossed!

Just been out to buy loads of halloween stuff for our bar. Some scary things!!
xxxx

Thanks all for your kind words ladies. Hope the Witch stays away for all of you!!

THANK YOU!! :D
xxxx

Sounds promising!! :dance: Good luck and keep us posted!!! :hugs:

Yay GL! Hope that was IB and that you get a BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->