• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

holy freaking cow! why didnt my email on my phone send me a message saying you posted more grrr i DEFO see it!!!!! :happydance:

I hate those kind. I got so many false positives with those.

me too! I hate the blue dye tests!:growlmad:

i think they should be banned! they always show a faint line even if you're not pg! even with man pee!!!

I am having my Mom take the second test to see if the same thing comes up, bit of an experiment. :D

I see it hun, I think you're pg, but please becareful, I know you already know about blue dye tests giving false positives...i had them give me false positives for 2 cycles, and i even had DH pee on one, and it said he was pg...lol i think blue dye tests should be banned from the market!

I see a faint line, but again with the blue dye...blah! Do you have a dollar tree store around you? I use their tests and they're rated at 20. And they're only a buck! Yay!

I see a faint line, but again with the blue dye...blah! Do you have a dollar tree store around you? I use their tests and they're rated at 20. And they're only a buck! Yay!

I have two IC's left... they are 20miu, they have been giving me super faint lines, so when I showed my mom she ran out to Walgreens and got these blue dye tests, she wanted to see for herself if I really was preg.... I didn't want to be picky so I told her to get whatever (FRERs are like 20 bucks and I didn't want to impose)...

i have had bad experiences with some blue dye tests before but i dont think i have from that brand....or at least one that looks like it is it a walgreens test teri?

lmao as i submitted it i saw your post yea i have taken that kind before didnt have any problems....hope its the same for you

I dont think I have either Ang.... they were always clean negs for me....

Haha, you're way nicer to your mom, I would have totally imposed! Lmao! Well, my advice is to wait and test again in the AM....but if I were you I'd have used up all the tests by now haha!

me too....its what i got my BFP with mackenzie with as well....that was the first ever preg test i ever took lol.....now i think i have taken every brand available in my area

Haha, you're way nicer to your mom, I would have totally imposed! Lmao! Well, my advice is to wait and test again in the AM....but if I were you I'd have used up all the tests by now haha!

LMAO..... nooooo!

Okay, I dipped Mom's pee, I will take it apart at ten min like I did mine... Dun dun Duuunnn!!!

That is awesome that you used your mom's pee. That just cracks me up! I love it! You must have a mom like I do. Can't wait to see the pic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->