• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

lol awww....well im sure its been a while since she has had to pee on a test

That is awesome that you used your mom's pee. That just cracks me up! I love it! You must have a mom like I do. Can't wait to see the pic!

omg I hope it does not get a line!!!!

lol awww....well im sure its been a while since she has had to pee on a test

yeah she'll be 67 next month, she had me back in 80. She said she jsut knew so she went to the doc with me. Crazy!

I'm so glad that you girls are on here. I'm bored to tears at work!

I hope you get a :bfp: honey!!!!

GAH im sooo impatient! lol i have everything crossed for you Teri that your mom does not show pg! lol

Mom's test!! She jsut has a thin colorless evap

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 54
Teri huni I hate to be the one to say this but GIVE YOUR PEE A BREAK!! LOL. YOur testing so continuesly I don't see how your even giving your body time to build up the HCG. I want this to be your month to and keep watching your test but I don't think your giving it time for much time. Hold onto your last 2 ic and wait a few days. I know its hard espically when everyone is so wrapped up in watching your test. I know I know I am the party pooper but I just think continues testing is just causing you more stress..GOOD LUCk and I hope I don't make you mad by this comment.:hugs:

Teri huni I hate to be the one to say this but GIVE YOUR PEE A BREAK!! LOL. YOur testing so continuesly I don't see how your even giving your body time to build up the HCG. I want this to be your month to and keep watching your test but I don't think your giving it time for much time. Hold onto your last 2 ic and wait a few days. I know its hard espically when everyone is so wrapped up in watching your test. I know I know I am the party pooper but I just think continues testing is just causing you more stress..GOOD LUCk and I hope I don't make you mad by this comment.:hugs:

oh hun of course I'm not mad... after this mom experiment I feel a little tested out! Whew... :)

oh hun of course I'm not mad... after this mom experiment I feel a little tested out! Whew... :)

I am praying like crazy that you get a good STRONG BFP but I think it will take a few days..your pee is hormoned out!! LOL:wacko:

Booo. Party pooper. :haha: lol I agree but I can say that I would be the exact same way. I'm just impatient like that! Haha! I suppose that we could live if you didn't test for a few days. But we're all so happy for you and rooting like crazy!!! :D

Booo. Party pooper. :haha: lol I agree but I can say that I would be the exact same way. I'm just impatient like that! Haha! I suppose that we could live if you didn't test for a few days. But we're all so happy for you and rooting like crazy!!! :D

thanks hun... :D

Reedsgirl, I wait to retest in the morning, fair enough?? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"