• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

here is the strip, the antibody strip is visible, but does not seem to have any color that I notice. :dohh:

I think i see where the FRER line is trying to do something, but I bet its totally clear tomorrow!!! :happydance: I saw it on the IC

I think IC's are better anyway. :haha:

here is the strip, the antibody strip is visible, but does not seem to have any color that I notice. :dohh:

I think i see where the FRER line is trying to do something, but I bet its totally clear tomorrow!!! :happydance: I saw it on the IC

I think IC's are better anyway. :haha:

thanks!

wow, I am really freaked out now!

im in exactly the same boat as you!!!!! i got a very light positive on a 12.5 (now nearly disappeared after 2 and half hours) and a negative on a FRER but...i dunno if i can see a hint of pink in the FRER or not..and its the same with your tests I duno if the colours there or not??

I see something on the FRER. OMG I cant wait till fmu tomorrow! I think u should pee in a cup and use 3 different tests with ur FMU. lmao

im in exactly the same boat as you!!!!! i got a very light positive on a 12.5 (now nearly disappeared after 2 and half hours) and a negative on a FRER but...i dunno if i can see a hint of pink in the FRER or not..and its the same with your tests I duno if the colours there or not??

can I see? you have a thread I can look at?

I see something on the FRER. OMG I cant wait till fmu tomorrow! I think u should pee in a cup and use 3 different tests with ur FMU. lmao

lol... no it will be another IC tonight actually... then another FRER on thurs...

tbuns... I'm having the same problem. IC's are showing a faint pink second line but after half an hour, then an hour later it's gone... I've have about 6 like this now ! FRER this afternoon was a definate BFN. I think my IC's are 10miu. Are these typical evaps ??? thanks x

tbuns... I'm having the same problem. IC's are showing a faint pink second line but after half an hour, then an hour later it's gone... I've have about 6 like this now ! FRER this afternoon was a definate BFN. I think my IC's are 10miu. Are these typical evaps ??? thanks x

yeah mine give evaps fast as they dry out quickly, last nights pic was taken less than 5 minutes in tho.

How many DPO are you?? And your evaps have color??

yeah mine give evaps fast as they dry out quickly, last nights pic was taken less than 5 minutes in tho.

10dpo... they appear to be light purple ???

10dpo... they appear to be light purple ???

hmm, I wouldnt read too much into them... I was getting squat at ten dpo, unless you count colorless evaps! lol

Sounds promising tho, just keep testing, or wait a couple of days. Keep me posted!

i only see it on the first test but im still half asleep so might be missing something... i still say you are pregnant how are your temps looking still high?

i only see it on the first test but im still half asleep so might be missing something... i still say you are pregnant how are your temps looking still high?

Yeah I had a dip yesterday morning, went back up today to 97.8, now I am 100 degrees atm!! My chart is in my sig if you want to look....

Teri are your cycles always this long?

they have been in the past, along with 8 day periods and monster cramps... but what's relevant is that its my second cycle off Neuva Ring.

So someone suggested that I O'd on CD 32-33 so I moved my date to 32, which brings me back to 10dpo... :dohh:

Oh crap...so much confusion you poor thing!!:hugs:

it;s cool... I am starting to feel crampy again, which I hope is good! I shouldn't spend so much time on here... take a nap or something.

I have tried to nap...no luck. I got a BFN this morning. SO I am sure she will be here by the weekend. I start my classes tonight on the creighton model..so I can know my body better by only my cm

I have tried to nap...no luck. I got a BFN this morning. SO I am sure she will be here by the weekend. I start my classes tonight on the creighton model..so I can know my body better by only my cm

lol... I just had like a gush of it... ew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->