• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Just one this morning FRER the new 6 day one and it was BFN so I am sure I am out so done testing unless she is not here by monday then I will test.

I don't think you're out yet... I'm still hoping you get a BFP!!!

i think you might be 11 days po... that said when does FF friend plot it>?

Still early for those lines :)

FF first gave me dotted crosshairs on CD30...

So then your more than likely 12dpo..I am horrible at temp but I do see a couple of large dips in your chart..but in the class I went to tonight I did learn we do only O once a month...so now its just figuring out when you really did. LOL Good LUCK Teri. Your still in the game:thumbup:

So then your more than likely 12dpo..I am horrible at temp but I do see a couple of large dips in your chart..but in the class I went to tonight I did learn we do only O once a month...so now its just figuring out when you really did. LOL Good LUCK Teri. Your still in the game:thumbup:

Cool, which class are you taking?

I answered you in the other post too. LOL. Its called the Creighton Model. Its a natural form of family planning. It is all about learning and knowing your fertility by your cervical mucas. It is quite amazing. No temps, no opks. Just a wipe and feeling your cm off the tissue or judging if you dry...which is not a fertile time. It is really cool...I can't wait to get really started on it. My next session is in 2 weeks and they can figure out if I have any fertility issues with this method. Again quite amazing!

how cool! I saw you mention it in the other thread but I wasn't sure what it was...

okay, I took another tonight since it's been 24 hrs... I am some kind of POAS machine... sheesh!

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 74
i tweeked it and inverted it

Attachments

• teri.jpg
    teri.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 37
lmao...i wouldnt know how to do all that lol not THAT good with computers i just messed with saturation and contrast and stuff

i wouldnt even know how to do that!

I See something v v faint on the normal one nd as clear as day on the inverted one!

xx

oooh I see something on the inverted one, not the normal ones though x

well, I got a slightly more visible faint pos this morning. :happydance:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 48
I think i see it....im really tired though so my eyes arent working very well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts