So. Very. Tired.

Ashersmomma

Reaction score
As the title says, I am just so tired! I just needed to vent my misery. I am more than ready for January to get here now. This pregnancy is make my pre-existing RLS so much worse. I was on medication for it, but stopped before getting pregnant. Of course during the first 2 trimesters, it only occurred at bedtime and I could normally get it under control after a while without meds. But now that I'm into my 3rd, nothing seems to help! And it seems to be occurring anytime of the day. Last night was the worst so far. I didn't get to sleep until about 5am :cry: And that was after trying everything imaginable, twice!
On top of the no sleep, DS won't nap. And now I'm starting to get back pains and cramping again. (No contractions, other than BH. I've been monitoring that)
I'm just ready for a break! And a really, really long nap...

I hear ya. I feel like throughout this whole pregnancy I've always been exhausted. I think I only had two weeks of energy since I been pregnant lol. I'm more than ready for this pregnancy to be over lol. Not to mention in still working.

might be a minor thing but how are your iron levels? my iron levels dropped even though they were still within the 'normal' range. midwife suggested iron supplements and now i feel much better and have much more energy. sorry i have no help with the lack of sleep - im suffering too!

My iron levels are actually good. I had them checked before I got pregnant, and twice since getting pregnant. Although I do still take an iron supplement, along with magnesium, calcium, and potassium, on top of my prenatal. That all worked when I was pregnant with my first and before I was put on Mirapex, but just not working this pregnancy :(

Yep! I don't fall asleep until well after midnight and get up just after 5 for work. I want this pregnancy to last forever but also can't wait for it to end. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->