So we're not going

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
We have tickets to Lee Evans in Manc on the 16th Nov. above most things we have decided to be sensible due to the fact we have baby #2 on board.

It's going to cost for travel (trains & taxis), meals, hotel, drinks, etc which will hit about £200 at least ...with Caitlins first birthday, Christmas, more baby costs, taking driving lessons so we can get the family about more easily we are being 'sensible' something I am not quite use to tbh :rofl:

Someone suggested on another thread to buy the DVDs when they come out so I will do that & next time hes on tour we will DEFINITELY be going!

Gonna sell the tickets & use the £ on us anyway just won't have an extra £200 to find - just a babysitter :lol:!

Anyone know how often he tours?

thats my birthday hehe, his last tour was 05 so every 3 years i think...

On ebay - going for around £150 (bids).

will have a look see...

sorry to hear you arent going, we went to see him last year but we were sat too far back to see him!

Oh no, my friend went to see him at the 02 Friday :D We were thinking of going but couldn't get tickets at the time lucky really...

Money will come in handy Wobbles :)

I'm letting the bids flow Tezzie ...

Money is still going to be me & SC going out just not to Manchester :D

oooooo & they only cost us £30 each (£60 for 2) so bonus :D

Ahh sorry you cant go i know you were looking foward to it. But your being sensible hun, it'll pay off in the long run as such.

Does he not tour every year?

It was more for Stu than me it was a something for us thing so we'll just do a closer osmething for us maybe go to Chester or something and we'll have a child free weekend YAY!

aww hun its a shame your not going, i've got tickets for that too.

I owe my dad the money for them :shhh: he has forgotten about the money know one tell him :blush:

Sounds like you're doing well out of selling them!! He is awesome live but you'll see it all on the dvd and you'll be able to treat yourselves to a nice day out with the money you'll make :D We saw him in 2005 but doesn't seem long ago at all so I'm sure you won't have to wait long! x

I hope you have a fantastic night out with SC!! :)

He doesn't do full tours that often, but a friend of mine is a complete nut job for him and she manages to go and see him every 3 months or so. While he doesn't tour he often does smaller theatres, which are apparently more fun anyway as it's a lot more personal.

It might be worth seeing if you can catch one of them one day. It's a lot cheaper, and he does most of his tour stuff during these performances as well.
Or you could be like my friend and wait around the back door for him to come out. He doesn't like leaving his fans so signs photo's, has little chats (she talked to him for over half an hour at the back door) and is just as funny as ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->