soap and glory

M

Maman

my friend gave me some hair supply conditioner... its yummmm do any of their other products smell like that? its in the running as one of my fave smells ever

Soap and Glory rocks, i got this for Christmas and its fab.

https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-trade-Big-Splendour-trade-_1220013/

V xxx

All of their stuff is amazing! The new cosmetics line is impressive too which I did not expect.

I love Soap and Glory. The fruity scrub smells sooo good :thumbup: x

I've never even heard of it...but me thinks that I'll have to invest in some :D

I use soap and glory perfume it's DH favourite haha not the pink one the square black bottle one it's amazing, I got a few sets including the big one for Christmas my gave thing at the moment is the heel genious foot cream it's made my feet really soft :)

I love soap and glory its i used most things, my fave is the spray mist moisturiser x

do they all amell like hair supply? its like my fave perfume miss dior cherie

Most soap and glory smells delicious. They don't all smell the same though hun. I bought my mum a gift set for christmas and i could just eat the cream lol x

I love S&G, inc the perfumes.

Has anyone tried the lipgloss, sexy mother pucker? So tingly snd effective
x

I love the make up range, their bath products smell divine

seems this stuff has a real following?! might have to try some of the products you ladies mentioned!

I love the smell of S&G but it gives me a rash. I don't have sensitive skin so was surprised it had this effect on me. Gutted as I really love the smell.

Some of it smells nice. i like the breakfast scrub and the other sugar scrub that smells citrusy. On a whole though I think the range is mega over rated :shrug:

Has anyone tried the lipgloss, sexy mother pucker? So tingly snd effective
x

I haven't tried the lipgloss but their XL lip-plumper is amazing! x[/QUOTE.

My mum got me a big gift case for Xmas, first time I have ever used S&G and I love it!it had the sexy mother pucker lipgloss in and it is brill, would defo recommend anyone to try it....!!:happydance:

I use soap and glory perfume it's DH favourite haha not the pink one the square black bottle one it's amazing, I got a few sets including the big one for Christmas my gave thing at the moment is the heel genious foot cream it's made my feet really soft :)

I use S&G no2.

Its gawjus.

V xxx

Has anyone tried the lipgloss, sexy mother pucker? So tingly snd effectivex

So it's meant to tingle?? I thought i was having an allergic reaction to it and took it off :xmas13:

V xx

Has anyone tried the lipgloss, sexy mother pucker? So tingly snd effectivex

So is it meant to tingle?? I thought i was having an allergic reaction to it and took it off :xmas13:

V xx

I was the same....:haha:I said to my DD o gosh I think I'm allergic to this and she said it was meant to do that....so ur not alone!!!:winkwink:

Love their stuff, it actually works as well and I'm not allergic to it, surprisingly! Their Hand Food hand cream smells absolutely lovely and it works after like 1 application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->