soap and glory

I don't mind it but probably because it also brings me out in a rash but maybe I'm just sensitive?!

The lipgloss is great! In fact I had the same initial reaction and thought I was allergic, but then realized......so I put it on OHs lips whilst he was sleeping.....he woke up screaming he'd been stung by a wasp! Oops..

do they all amell like hair supply? its like my fave perfume miss dior cherie

Have a try of the Diamonds toilettries at NEXT, smells just like Dior Miss Cherie!

I LOVE Soap & Glory!!! :) All of the range smells pretty awesome

I use Hand Food every single day.Its amazing and smells like marshmallows:cloud9:My hands used to be so dry as I wash them so much everyday with my job,but since Ive been using that they have been amazingly soft,and smell so nice.
I use the shampoo and conditioner(although the conditioner is the wrong one and makes me hair feel greasy straight away),and I use Clean on me,which is the shower gel.

Between Soap and Glory and Lush my shower/bath time routines are very happy times,and they all smell amazing:cloud9:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't mind it but probably because it also brings me out in a rash but maybe I'm just sensitive?!

The lipgloss is great! In fact I had the same initial reaction and thought I was allergic, but then realized......so I put it on OHs lips whilst he was sleeping.....he woke up screaming he'd been stung by a wasp! Oops..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"