soap

Uvlollypop

finally a mum
Reaction score
i want to eat soap. my cravings this time are absolutely insane i cant stop thinking about eating soap this cant be a good idea!

does anyone know if its safe?

lol glad im not the only unlucky person who gets bad cravings! everyone else seems to get nice ones lol! i would try not to eat soap if possible hun lol cant be good for you, mine this time are flour (the white cloud puff of it not the full like stuff, i havent eaten it either lol), coal (which i also havent eaten, but saw it on tv and my mouth was watering soooo much lol) last pregnancy it was talc (the puff of it again, i used to puff it into my mouth LOL) and dry mud!

Oh dear - thats not good!! Hope you find a cure/relief soon!

god its so effing weird, people crave things like yummy icecream i get sponges, the smell of washing powder and soap.

no fair!!!

I used to suck on wet ones (baby wipes) cos they were soapy :sick:

Lol! Lush used to sell an edable soap, don't know if they still do though, might be worth a peek instore 8)

cant find it the best i got was soap that makes you smell edible

aw damn! maybe they stopped doin it now! Sorry :dohh: u tried maybe somewhere like body shop or avon perhaps?

will go to the body shop 2mura, have been reading about eating soap and from what i gather its not good... chemicals and stuff.

I REALLLLLY WANT IT

Tee hee hee!! Thats a bit weird Molly :lol: I wish i had interesting cravings i've had a grand total of NONE!! I claim its cos i'm uber healthy and dont need anything...though i have a sneaky suspision its more that i'm boring :(

I was told though to speak to my doctor if you had weird cravings like that cos your body is deficient in something :shrug:

dunno about it being safe but thats gross you big minger lol

im pretty healthy the only thing i dont really eat much of is meat but my irons ok....

so frustrated right now.
will def give midwife a shout

:D

If you wernt due before xmas i know what id be getting you lol ... a sponge and a bar of soap haha

:lol: sorry wasnt implying that you were unhealthy at all!! I just got told that your body might be deficient in something...
My horses when they need something (not sure what though) dig up mud and eat it and also dig up tree roots cos they are obv needing some sort of nutrients :lol:

:lol: sorry wasnt implying that you were unhealthy at all!! I just got told that your body might be deficient in something...
My horses when they need something (not sure what though) dig up mud and eat it and also dig up tree roots cos they are obv needing some sort of nutrients :lol:

hehe dont worry i didnt think you were was just trying to figure out what i might be wanting...

what on earth could be in soap thats good for you?!

Well, I think it would depend on what the soap was made of. As plain as possible might be ok, it's only stearate. My old dog used to eat my tea tree soap on a regular basis. I had to hide it up high. He was always ok! Dunno it would mean a deficiency in anything nutritious though, I think these pica cravings tend not to have much in the way of a rational basis! Hey, plus it used to be a punishment right? Wash your mouth out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->