Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Thanks Janis - looks like we are to be induced on the same day if nothing happens in the meantime :) 6 days doesnt seem so bad now although the way my hormones are it could quite possibly be the end of the world later on today!

Sapphire- I know what you mean about worrying something will go wrong, ive been really worried about that too, its give me good peace of mind today getting monitored and knowing everything is ok, They wouldnt leave until 42 weeks if they thought it was risky, doesnt stop us worrying though huh :hugs:

Dont know about everyone else but the labour is playing more and more on my mind with each passing day, i was really relaxed about it up until my due date, ive been shit scared the last few days though which i'm sure isnt helping matters either! xxx

Sarah im exactly the same, I was really cool and not really that worried about labour but the more time I have to think about it the worse I feel. Im starting to get really shitty with people and its not fair on them!

Iv had green goey like stuff for the last two weeks but its not turned into anything yet, keep hoping something will be there soon!

I have someone who is due 3 weeks after me that I know but I have now heard she was told shes due next week because of her measurements.....god its really annoyed me! I dont know why which makes it worse but its making me want this baby more than ever, im so jealous of all these people having babies early, I feel like im gona be pregnant forever! lol x

Still here i'm afraid to say and just heard that a friend of OH from work who's baby is not due till 8th May has gone to the hospital with his gf as she is being induced today soooooo jealous!!!!!! :hissy: :hissy:
Just wanna cry now :cry: so fed up
Here's hoping these overdue babies come soon :dust::dust::dust:

Iv also just heard that a girl who was due 2 days after me has been given a sweep and if baby isnt here by Thursday she will be induced......how is that fair I havent been offered a sweep and if I need to be induced it isnt going to be until next week!! I dont get how they work things!!!!

Sarah im exactly the same, I was really cool and not really that worried about labour but the more time I have to think about it the worse I feel. Im starting to get really shitty with people and its not fair on them!

Iv had green goey like stuff for the last two weeks but its not turned into anything yet, keep hoping something will be there soon!

I have someone who is due 3 weeks after me that I know but I have now heard she was told shes due next week because of her measurements.....god its really annoyed me! I dont know why which makes it worse but its making me want this baby more than ever, im so jealous of all these people having babies early, I feel like im gona be pregnant forever! lol x

Could be your plug aswell then hun, that would be something as it would mean that your body is definitly getting ready *fingers crossed* for you!

My oh has tried to ban me from bnb today, he said it puts me on a downer when i notice people way behind me have had there babies, I am really happy for them but i just cant understand why i'm still waiting... its not like i'm trying to queue jump, 1 more day and I will have done 41 weeks!! 41 Weeks I cant believe it :lol: xx

lol............same here I keep hearing people having babies and its great news....but I want to be next!! I keep getting pain and then realise its just trapped wind or the baby moving its really bad...im on my own all day aswell as OH is still working and it makes you think about things more!

Oh I will be delighted for you once baby arrives....I have noticed it seems like uv been waiting for you time for ages!

Ive been waiting for like 4 weeks from 37 weeks I was aware I 'could' go - yeah right-e-o!!

I will be happy when any of us go now it will do the morale good of all of us that are left!

My oh has been off work since last monday, he hasnt got to spend it with the baby which is a bit crap but he sure has helped keep me sane! Its like being stuck in a time warp lol xxx

Had another 3 hour sleep,God I am so tired.
Maybe we are so comfy that our babies just want to stay put :)

I'm back again :) had 2 more bits of plug in the last hour so i'm really hoping this is a step in the right direction! its just worrying me a little that it still seems green? its really stringy though so it cant be anything else, got a real digging feeling in my pelvis too thats giving me really sharp pains there, getting random BH so just need some nice steady contractions now :) feeling a bit more positive this evening that I might go myself after all, I'l probably be back on in the morning :cry: cos I feel back to normal again lol! oh well, I can always hope! any developments with anyone else? we all on constant symptom watch? god its enough to send you potty :lol: xxx

Oh I hope it is the start for you, someone has to go!!!!! I don't want to see you here tomorrow!!!

NO signs here........just wishing!

Hope things progress for you!

I dont want to see me either but i need some contractions first :lol: still, they got 6 days to start! hard to know what to do, if I chill out and nothing happenss I will blame it on not doing anything, If i have a bath and nothing happens i'l blame it on that too! ive walked and walked and walked the last 2 months of this pregnancy and I dont think that does anything either, thinking maybe birthing ball!

Ellismum you going back for another go at a sweep tomorrow? I'm going to see if I can get one done friday as a last stab attempt if he hasnt budged by then xxx

Oh lots of luck Sarah xx
Maybe this is the start for you! xxx

I have, at 1.45. Heres hoping all the nookie, ball bouncing, shopping, stairwalking (forgot what floor in the multistory we'd parked on lol!!!) and a very bumpy car ride has made a difference. Faling that, a midwife with long fingers lol!!!! :blush:Why he could not take after me I don't know, I was 2 weeks early!!!!

We have to have a baby this weekend on this thread...................

Yes we do!! in the law of averages theres about what.. 6 of us? there should be at least 1 natural birth from that many overdue woman!! I seen a different mw yesturday to what i normally do and she had long fingers - something going in my favour for a change!! I soooo hope you get your sweep this time xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies! not holding my breathe though (just crossing everything i possible can :lol:)

Thanks for all your well wishes ladies! not holding my breathe though (just crossing everything i possible can :lol:)

Dont cross your legs hun!! :dohh: That wouldnt be productive! :rofl:

Sounds promising though!... good luck!! :hugs:

Good luck ladies! I've got my sweep at 9.30am tomorrow so am hoping it will get things going. Still having contractions at night and in the early hours but then nothing until evening boooo.

I was up very early this morning, so I'm going to pamper myself with a long soak in the bath, a bit more sex then a nice early night.

Sending plenty of positive vibes to everyone, it didn't even enter my mind our baby could be born in May!!!

Well last night OH and I decided to give :sex: one last try to start things of, he was really gentle and I really enjoyed it suprisingly as its not been that easy since becoming so HUGE! Anyhoo about 2 hours after sex the cramping started and it hasnt shifted all night, I could hardly sleep!

I dont wanna get my hopes up, so luckily I have my MW appointment today at 2 so will see what she has to say, the cramping is still here at 6.24am (lord only knows why I am up at this hour) Im hoping it doesnt go away, no contractions as such but I have no idea what a contraction feels like anyway!

Im clinging onto hope here lol....:blush:

Ooohh Good luck Sapphire! hopefully be the start of something for you! keep us updated :dust:

Well, 41 weeks for me today :hissy: cant believe i'm still here! I had over 2 hours of contractions 10 mins apart last night and was convinced I was in Labour! the last few being that powerful I shut my eyes and pulled my hair lol, I even had cramping in between, I read that if you go to bed and they wake you up then its proper labour so I gets into bed and it all stopped!! I was shattered so next thing I know its the middle of the night :( got up to loads more plug this morning so thats something, this baby just doesnt want to come out, I havent met him yet but he's already in for his first cross words with me when I do :lol: 5 days to get him out and counting....

Hows everyone else doing??? xxx

Good luck for your sweep Spoo and ellismom! Its done something for me as ive been loosing plug since, but I think i'm just being teased! let us all know how you both get on xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->