Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

yup!
don't they know it aswell!

i just want my cervix to open up and shoot this baby out..

wonder how Lauras doing?
she didn't even make it here :(
how unfair :(

Back from my MW App :cry: Ive got to go another 7 days :cry: baby is measuring huge and I've been told i'm on for at least a 10lber :cry: She tried to do a sweep and cervix was still closed and tucked behind babies head :cry: she said she managed to stretch it a bit (enough for 1 finger) and pull it forward a bit whatever good thats gonna do? The only bit of positive news I got is that baby is finally engaged hes 3/5ths which is something, ive spent the last hour trying to pull myself together and I think i'm finally managing it, I dont think ive ever been so pissed off in all my life, 7 more nights of worrying about the imminent birth of a 10lb baby is just the worst feeling ever, rant over girls sorry....

Snap Sarah-George, MW could not reach my cervix :cry: Having another attempt on Thursday but my induction has been "booked" in for Monday. He's also 3/5th, was fully engaged 3 weeks ago :cry:Oh, and to top it off I have the beginnings of a UTI.:hissy:

Snap Sarah-George, MW could not reach my cervix :cry: Having another attempt on Thursday but my induction has been "booked" in for Monday. He's also 3/5th, was fully engaged 3 weeks ago :cry:Oh, and to top it off I have the beginnings of a UTI.:hissy:

Awww :hugs: Sorry to here that hun, guess your as pissed off as me then!! Ive got to wait till Tues for induction because of the stoopid Bank holiday :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:
They dont give a shit here they happily sent me waddling off for another week! :cry: to say the MW was unsympathetic would be an understatement! In the meantime more people are dropping that are not even due yet - where is the justice in that!!! I'm sooo gonna have words with this baby in the bath later xxxx

Okay, I'm officially due today, so it looks like I'm joining the overdue club. I can't imagine anything happening but I'm still having regular contractions. It's just annoying!

I may very well be a May mommy. I never thought I'd actually make it to my due date for some reason, and can't believe it's here already (with no baby girl!). UGH!

Hey overdue girlies just wanna send :hugs: to all of you i was 3 days over!!!!

Just think SOOOOONNNN you will have ur bubz...pma girls PMA!!!!!

XXXX

Evening girlies, i'm still here! Today was my 5th day overdue too and I've only had a couple of minor contractions during the day, nothing to write home about.

Anyone got amazingly itchy skin? My belly for starters is red raw from being stretched and I can't stop scratching it no matter what I lather on it - oil, cream, the works. And now the last couple of days, I've come out in little spots on my wrists and forearms. Not nice, but at least it takes my mind off the baby!

Can't wait for her to come out now, am in so much pain when she moves at night now, she kicks hard when i lie on either side and it feels like daggers on my bladder / cervix and I can't lie on my back for the pressure!

Thats my daily rant out the way, sending more labour :dust: to y'all xxxx

:hi: olivebranch, I think most of us didnt expect to find ourselves in the overdue thread :( I certainly didnt! I got 7 days to get my baby moving, its soo frustrating! I got told a new one earlier - a foot spa! just been and got one from argos, certainly relaxing if nothing else :) the realities of a hospital birth have hit me this evening and I think I'm going to have an anxious week :(

Thanks for the PMA mz_jackie86 am trying and it does come in waves! I'm certain I'm going to have the biggest baby from the April Mummies Club! xxx

Hi Spoo! i'm feeling the itchy belly too! Ive never been this pregnant so my skin is sure stretched now, I'm that big that some of my maternity bottoms dont fit anymore lol! Your still staying her you sure you still got a yellow bump :lol: you had a MW Appointment yet to find if your progressing? I wont get to see mine again now, probably a good thing cos the last few times shes just put me on a downer! xxx

Anyone got amazingly itchy skin? My belly for starters is red raw from being stretched and I can't stop scratching it no matter what I lather on it - oil, cream, the works. And now the last couple of days, I've come out in little spots on my wrists and forearms. Not nice, but at least it takes my mind off the baby!

I actually developed an itchy allergy condition since I've been pregnant, something like pressure urtacaria (can't remember the exact spelling), but basically anywhere there is pressure on my skin, I'm likely to break out in itchy little hives - the more I scratch, the worse they get. So I'm especially susceptible to it around my waist band, bra straps, in between my toes when I wear flip-flops, and my over-stretched belly, and it tends to be at its worst at the end of the day when I'm trying to go to bed (as if sleeping wasn't tough enough at this point).

I've found that the best relief comes from either Benadryl (cream or pills) or Zyrtec, which also comes generic and works just as well. Both were cleared by my OB as safe to take during pregnancy.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/126902-due-over-due-girls-uk.html this may help u overdue ladies :hugs:

Thanks olivebranch - always good to hear from others going through similar thing. I'm a scratcher anyway so I'm probably just making things worse for myself. I blame the hormones :)

No more midwife appts for me any more - I'm booked in for my sweep on Thursday then the induction next week. Unless things miraculously happen tomorrow of course!

I'm still on Team Yellow - we had absolutely no intention of finding out the sex. All of our friends and family are split 50/50 but I still think its a little madam, wanting to make a huge fashionable late entrance to the world!

Hey spoo! Looks like no progress for me either. Got a sweep on friday if I am dilated. If not well then looks like he is coming tuesday on my induction date. Hmmm we both having May babies im guessing LOL poor us. I am so used to late babies I don't even know why I thought I would go early this time.

I have to admit, I do feel guilty about wanting her out so soon - if I hadn't convinced myself she'd be 7-10 days early, I'm sure I wouldn't be wanting her out this soon!

Its getting blimming uncomfortable now!

I wanted mine out at 38 weeks. Over 40 is just tough on me. I hate it. I always go over due grrrrr
Not selfish at all to want the baby out a bit early. They are perfectly healthy born at 38 weeks

Cannot wait for next week!!!!

Me too - at least we know the birth is imminent!

I swear I'm still growing by the second, I feel like I'm going to pop any time haha

Hahahaha! I feel like my son should be over 8 pounds by now but they said he is probably in the 7's. I hope he stays in the 7's come six days from now YIKES. I'll know Friday by estimate. My 1st was 8.2 and I tore badly.. 4th degree YIKES.. My next two were smaller and I had no stitches.

Thats comforting, I tore with both of mine so assumed I would this time, on the downside though they wasnt late so i'm thinking this baby will be even bigger, I was quite chilled about the birth till I went overdue, sure i read somewhere they put on a pound a week, my last was 9lb on his due date so if this baby is similar that would put him at nearly 11lb by my induction date :shock: stupid stupid hospital shouldnt make me go through that :cry:

Good morning ladies, and how are we feeling today?

I finally fell asleep gone 3am and have woken up to a beautiful morning. I'm going to the chemist this morning after the school run to see if I can find something for my itching as it is driving me crazyyy.

6 days overdue now encounting. Hopefully the midwife will be able to help tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. Harry was 2 days early and weighted in at 7lb11oz so it will be interesting to see just how big this one is!

Have a good day, will be back on later hopefully xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"