Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Morning Spoo, 6 Days for me too :) its beautiful here today aswell certainly helps to make you feel better :) dont think anything is going to happen as a result from my sweep, mainly as she couldnt do it properly but i'm going to ring the MLU tomorrow or Friday to see if I can have 1 more to see if that works, worse case senario 6 days to go so getting there! Wish I had a chrystal ball if i knew for definite that he wasnt coming I would probably go away for the weekend to keep occupied!! Hows all your other halfs coping with your overdueness?? mines been really supportive he's had to put up with some foul moods from me and he's been sooo supportive which makes me feel incredibly lucky, hopefully he will get his payback when he FINALLY holds his son :cloud9: any progress from anyone else? xxx :dust: :dust: :dust:

Still here :dohh:
3 days over now and not a sign at all that he wants to come out.
Somebody knock me out until its time please!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell asleep yesterday about 3pm because so tired because LO jumps about ALL night.

I was awake until 3am this morning and now to uncomfy to try to get any sleep.
My stomach has nail marks from my scratching,its so itchy!

OMG,I am moaning like anything this morning!

I have tried everything to get labour started and none of it works.
Hospital tomorrow,I hope she doesn't send me home for bank holiday and then come back because right now 1 day feels like a month !

Rant over :blush:

no progress from me yet, ive tried everything thing too get him too move! got doctors appointment tomorrow so im just going to tell him too take him out now lol.
but there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel for all of us! It just feels really far away lol!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
labour Dust!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

41 + 1

Lovely day here too, pity I am a crabby bitch who could burst into tears at the drop of a hat, OH doesn't help!! Been awake since 4am stressing over Monday and wondering if its worth sweep attempt number 2 tomorrow if she could not reach my cervix yesterday. Going to pop into town to get some big knicks and long nighties just in case I have to have a c-sec and some mags for what could be a very long few days.

Labour vibes to everyone :hugs:

So... i am officially joining you ladies! :dohh:

Due today and no signs whatsoever... think i might have to go shopping and just keep walking through the pain of feet spilling out of my shoes, bump feeling like its full of bricks, back snapping in half.... and the list goes on! :hissy:

was thinking bout having the baby last night..and i nearly had a panic attack at the thought of being induced :(

I don't want to be...i really wanna go naturally
1) cos i want homebirth
2) cos they want me in hosp sun night to do pessary which means staying overnight by myself :( nooooooooooooooo

Agh i haven't panicked once throughout this pregnancy about labour or birth..but thought of induction shits me up.

was thinking bout having the baby last night..and i nearly had a panic attack at the thought of being induced :(

1) cos i want homebirth
2) cos they want me in hosp sun night to do pessary which means staying overnight by myself :( nooooooooooooooo

Agh i haven't panicked once throughout this pregnancy about labour or birth..but thought of induction shits me up.
:hugs:Its not as bad as when you are running it through your head,honest.
Though when you have your heart set on homebirth and baby doesn't want to cooperate its not nice.

When they brought me in last time for induction I was beside myself!
I was more pissed off at myself for not going into labour on my own to ask questions properly.

That said,I hope I don't need it again because the bad bit of it for me is being made to lie down with those machines and drip wired up.
I so wanted to rip them off and walk about :hissy:

Got a bit of cramps last night and got way excited.....then they stopped.
Again.For a change.:hissy:

My eldest son said last night he thinks I will be pregnant forever!
So not funny!

Keep your chin up ladies!

All your overdue LO's will be here soon.

Good luck to you all.
xxx

1) cos i want homebirth

:hugs:Its not as bad as when you are running it through your head,honest.
Though when you have your heart set on homebirth and baby doesn't want to cooperate its not nice.

When they brought me in last time for induction I was beside myself!
I was more pissed off at myself for not going into labour on my own to ask questions properly.

That said,I hope I don't need it again because the bad bit of it for me is being made to lie down with those machines and drip wired up.
I so wanted to rip them off and walk about :hissy:

Got a bit of cramps last night and got way excited.....then they stopped.
Again.For a change.:hissy:

did they use a pessary on you?
Because they said on the sunday night they will check my cervix again and if it's not soft enough they will insert a pessary overnight..then check me at 6:30am on monday morning if waters haven't broken already..they will then wait for a space on birthing suite and take me there to break my waters..and just wait.:cry:

I hate hospitals so friggin much...i'd cry without my OH and mummy :cry:

Sounds exactly like what they did with me.
First I had a sweep,which did nothing.
Then I had the pessary which did get me dilating but not as far on as DR wanted.
So took me to birth suite and broke my waters and gave me drip with syntocin to get the contractions to speed up and they did after that,think I went into mini-shock!

Not what I had imagined,wanted to go naturally but they told me baby was showing he wasn't handling it so well being so slow.

My bloody cervix!:hissy:

They told me last week baby is 3/5 engaged but I am stuck there it seems.
I honestly think my body doesn't know what to do.
When my waters were broken and they got the drip going labour did kick in pretty fast I remember because I needed gas and air about hour later.

Then I had the pessary which did get me dilating but not as far on as DR wanted.
So took me to birth suite and broke my waters and gave me drip with syntocin to get the contractions to speed up and they did after that,think I went into mini-shock!

Not what I had imagined,wanted to go naturally but they told me baby was showing he wasn't handling it so well being so slow.

When my waters were broken and they got the drip going labour did kick in pretty fast I remember because I needed gas and air about hour later.

i'm 3/5 engaged too..he just wont fooking budge..i tend to push now see if he'll go further down :rofl: but i just end up with belly ache :(

oh i don't want that :( they say it hurts more and i don't want anything but gas&air...hate the other suggestions blaugh!

i'm 3/5 engaged too..he just wont fooking budge..i tend to push now see if he'll go further down :rofl: but i just end up with belly ache :(

oh i don't want that :( they say it hurts more and i don't want anything but gas&air...hate the other suggestions blaugh!

:rofl:I do the pushing thing too :rofl:
Stubborn guy doesn't want to know!
It did seem to hurt faster than what people said natural labour progressed like,I was almost bouncing off the bed.
Though to be fair the MW did warn me it would kick in faster and stronger after she put the drip on.
Gas and air worked for a few hours for me then I gave in and begged for an epidural,after they gave that to me hubby said you could see the pure relief on my face and he was able to have his arms back after I had scratched them to shreds :rofl:

It did seem to hurt faster than what people said natural labour progressed like,I was almost bouncing off the bed.
Though to be fair the MW did warn me it would kick in faster and stronger after she put the drip on.
Gas and air worked for a few hours for me then I gave in and begged for an epidural,after they gave that to me hubby said you could see the pure relief on my face and he was able to have his arms back after I had scratched them to shreds :rofl:

do you actually think the pushing thing would work? :rofl:
i just end up doing a dribble if i'm not careful lmao!
And no way epi...i hate the thought..makes me fooking sick think it'd rather stick to the pain!

bouncing off the bed!!:rofl:
what an image!!!

do you actually think the pushing thing would work? :rofl:
i just end up doing a dribble if i'm not careful lmao!
And no way epi...i hate the thought..makes me fooking sick think it'd rather stick to the pain!

bouncing off the bed!!:rofl:
what an image!!!

:rofl:It was the first lot of bouncing off the bed that got me with a bun in the oven in the first place :rofl:
I am that desperate that I try anything so I tell myself that I am teaching my body and LO by pushing down :rofl:
I was so grateful for the epi,by that point the DR could have hit me with a sledgehammer and I would have kissed him I was that out of it with the pain :rofl:

Still nothing here. Go in friday for a sweep if I am dilated :( Monday I get gel and tuesday is my induction. So much for going natural. Though I still have some chance to go on my own which would be great. Throwing you all labor dust!

Hi ladies, think I may have had a show after my post this morning, only thing is it was green :shrug: phoned the hospital and they told me to go in and be monitored and I also had a swab to check for infection, everything looks fine though :) they sent me to the delivery suit and it gave me the really bad willies! there was women up there in labour just walking about quite obviously in agony and its made me really nervous, also hit home how different a hospital birth will be from a midwife unit one, she said I probably will go into labour myself before tuesday but I'm sure she was just humouring me! nice seeeing the lil :baby: though, reminds me what its all about :) Am going back to basics tonight bath Curry and sex! 6 more days to get him moving, ive tried to appeal to his better nature but he really is not listening - if only he knew how desperate I was to not have to go to hospital....
Come on babies!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wow im glad it was a show and not an infection. Glad all is ok hun. Good luck and hope you go into labor tonight!!!!!! I am 4 days over due :'(

I still havent had anything yet.....im really cheesed of today! I dont have a MW appointment until tomorrow but I wont be induced to next week.......I dont wanna wait any longer every day that passes I keep hoping nothing goes wrong!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->