Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

lol......yep stubborn little so and so's. I was exactly the same last weekend I was in so much pain my lower back was sore and now nothing, I havent lost my plug yet either....its not fair, I never thought id feel this way but right now I just wanna through my toys out the pram! x

No plug for me either, and believe I have scruitinized the tissue paper that much nothings getting past me :lol: had some clear stuff days ago that I was hoping and praying would be the start of a plug but :nope: the only time i feel any real pain now is when he has a big shufty, he's soooo strong! am soooo frustrated, the annoying thing is that i know that i need to chill in order for nature to do its thing but its just soooo sooo frustrating!! Poor Hubby bet he wishes he was still at work lol was hoping someone would give me something else to try....

Morning Ladies, How are we all doing today? Day 5 of Overdueness for me :cry: Still no signs for me either :cry: am expecting miracles after my sweep later on today though *fingers crossed* am seeing a new midwife today so i'm going to ask to be induced as soon as possible, I'm hoping they will do it before the weekend as i'm getting crabbier and crabbier as the days roll by! I just KNOW this baby is not coming on his own! Any signs from anyone else? anyone feeling as fed up as me! xxx

still no baby for me either 3 days over today and havn't lost my plug yet :cry: I'm so fed up now :cry: everyone keep ringing me or messaging me on facebook asking if Ive had him yet!! :hissy:
Although i was in quite alot of pain last night, and i thought it might be it! but i managed to sleep through the night :dohh: The pain was like alot of pressure down bellow so i figured it might be him moving around! Who knows!

Sarah best of luck with ur sweep! have loads of labor dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I week overdue today. Got a sweep at lunchtime and been getting crampy twinges this morning so here's hoping alls good, Don't know what I would do if i'm not ready!!! Good luck other overdue mummies x x:hug:

Thanks Ladies, Good luck for your sweep too Ellismum, of the few of us that are left someone has got to go soon!! Ive stopped answering my phone i have and why do people think "he will come when he's ready" is actually helpful!! :hissy:
What you doing for your 21st Sapphire20? guess your pretty limited at the moment huh lol
Pixie87 Ive had a few pains like that, am hoping he is at the very least engaged and thats what they was all about!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to you all! xxx

Hi girls...:hugs:

Sending all you overdue mummies to be lots of labour dust, you all deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good luck Ellismum xxx
I have had no signs or nothing again :(
Day 2 of overdue for me.No plug,no cramps,zilch!

I am now 40 weeks and 4 days. I have my midwife appt today, gonna ask for a sweep as I have been having contractions etc for weeks now. Hopefully she won't try to make me wait. Yes Taurus is a very stubborn sign, i am surrounded by them and we don't see eye to eye as I am an aries. Even my housemate and my mum's partner are Taurians and we argue every point.

Oh well Im still here....still waiting patiently!! Im getting so frustrated im so jealous of all these women who get to go early, I really want my baby!! I am seriously gona scream today, I have still had NO signs whats so ever! I totally chewed my OH head of last night I feel so sorry for him he is just as frustrated as me!! He just called from Work to check up on me and asked if I could just call the hospital and asked to be induced now instead of waiting to get my date on Thursday...bless him if only it was that easy!

For my 21st ill be staying in bed until mid day when I may get up and have a shower, and my mums cooking us dinner tonight which is lovely of her, hoping her cooking will get things going!! Im forever hopefull!!

So how are all you ladies today? babies still hanging in there! x

Im not even overdue yet!! :dohh: But feeling your pain ladies!! :hissy:

No signs now (although we nearly went to hospital a few weeks ago? Whats all that about?!?!:dohh:) and a million people evryday asking if the baby is here yet?!?!?! :cry:

Just had yet another bath and feel sorry for hubby because I am getting very grouchy now,just so tired more than anything.
I am on iron tablets to help but just want to have baby now!

i'm guttid :(

Laura_x is due 3 days after me and she's in labour :(
we was having a race to see who'd go first

she beat me :(

LOL me too!
Feel really off today,nausea and have the runs.
Not reading anything into it because when I do its nothing.
Can't be bothered to eat anything.

LOL me too!

don't you dare go into labour!

Sniff some of your cleaning products and then you'll be fine :rofl:

Please don't go in to labour without me...it's to much to take two of you going into labour :(

LOL me too!

Please don't go in to labour without me...it's to much to take two of you going into labour :(

:rofl::rofl:
Got my Glades all plugged in :rofl:
Really don't think I will go into labour,they will probably have to do everything short of getting a crane in there to bribe him out!:rofl:

LOL me too!

:rofl::rofl:
Got my Glades all plugged in :rofl:
Really don't think I will go into labour,they will probably have to do everything short of getting a crane in there to bribe him out!:rofl:

:rofl:could really do with some vac n clean!!

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

why can't i smell any labour though?

The babies are doing it all on purpose!:rofl:
Its a game for them to see how crazy and wound up we can get :rofl:
And its bloody working!:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members