Sod it

I know! I just got here. Was catching up on BGT!

If I don't have anything to add to a thread I won't comment just for the sake of it. Thats not going to change. Just chill a little and don't take it so personally.

I know some people feel like if they are in with the 'popular' people they get more responce but honestly i don't think that is true.
I havn't been mentioned in the other thread (appriciate bnb member one) but i do get a few replies when i post usually. Sometimes alot,sometimes hardly any so it really is on what you post and wether people can relate etc.
I read a thread if the title attracts me,i don't even look at who has posted it

I think I win in that I have a thread that to this day has zero replies and its been up months and months!!

I wanna see your cutie pics as well! I've always thought she was adorable x

I have only seen the edited thread so don't know for sure what the original contents were, but now you have our attention why not repost ? :flower: I am sure that you were not ignored deliberately :hugs: its true that posts move quick and jumping from one forum to another, things can be missed.

I think I win in that I have a thread that to this day has zero replies and its been up months and months!!

I wanna see your cutie pics as well! I've always thought she was adorable x

I'm curious to know what this thread was about now?!! And don't take it personally Kimmer, like others have said sometimes people are away or just miss certain posts, why don't you try posting again xx

Can I enter the competition for most ignored ? I have a thread that was posted months ago with 188 views and NOT 1 REPLY !!!:sad2: :sulk:

Was it about her first birthday? I've just seen she's 1+1! i would love to have seen your pictures too i love picture threads :D I agree about the protectiveness though it was a huge thing for me to post a picture of me and my LO on facebook! I think i must have gone over it about 1000 times in my head before i actually put it up xx

I wanna see pics now, I am soooo nosey and could look at pics all day

:dohh:

xx

Yeah put the pics up! Looking at your avatar she's so cute!

Ooo I love picture threads, post them again please! Sometimes I read threads but don't comment cos I'm nursing Maria and its difficult to type then (plus the keyboard sound distracts her if she's not really sleepy)

dont take it personally, ive only just seen it too!!

ive had loads of threads have lots of views and only one or 2 replies, its just the way it goes sometimes! by the time people get on here the thread is about 3 pages along already!!

I am so sorry you feel ignored, please repost your pictures. I would love to see them!

Give people a chance to reply....

BnB isnt as cliquey as people seem to be making out

If it was and there were 'popular' people that would be ever so extreamly sad lol.

dont take it personally. x

Happy birthday to your LO! Wish i'd seen this thread before it was edited.

I can see why you're upset if it was about LO's birthday. I posted saying about Albert's birthday yesterday - 94 views, 10 replies (two of which were me!) It's a bit disheartening x

I always get tonnes of views and a handful of replies hun, so don't take it personally.

I just assume it's because I am too popular in comparison to everyone else and they just feel threatened by mine and Ava-Mae's beauty and and scared to talk to me. I do have a whole 14 friends on here don't ya know :hehe: Although I am opening up recruitment again people, feel free to send me your CV ;-)

Post your pics again hun, I love a good nose at people's gorgeous little'uns!

xx

I always get tonnes of views and a handful of replies hun, so don't take it personally.

I just assume it's because I am too popular in comparison to everyone else and they just feel threatened by mine and Ava-Mae's beauty and and scared to talk to me. I do have a whole 14 friends on here don't ya know :hehe: Although I am opening up recruitment again people, feel free to send me your CV ;-)

Post your pics again hun, I love a good nose at people's gorgeous little'uns!

xx

I do feel threatened by your's and Ava-Mae's beauty - I am scared to reply to you!

don't be a silly billy hun..nobody would ever "ignore" you here..especially with pictures to show so sorry you feel this way, If I had seen it I would have replied..love looking at cutie pie pictures..I think there were just a few other threads that stayed near the top and this one has only just crept up....I find it depends on the time of day TBH...lunch times and evenings are hot times when people have a little more time...sorry you don't feel "popular"..I am not really either but I like to butt into threads everywhere and am slowly making more friends. :hugs:

Hey hun
ive only just seen this thread!! Would love to see the photo's xxx

I know there have been a few threads similar to this lately about feeling a bit left out and not getting many replies to threads. I haven't really replied to any of them as I think I am a little bit on the fence with this 'issue'. On the one hand, I do believe that Baby Club IS cliquey, there are some members who seem to be really good friends and will reply to each others posts more so than they would anyone else's. I think its a good thing that people form such good friendships but this can make other people feel a bit left out.

I try not to take it personally, if I post a thread for advice on something and I don't get any replies then I will look for help elsewhere. I only really tend to get a little bit annoyed if a more 'popular' member starts a thread on a similar topic and they get tons of replies which does happen sometimes.

I am not sure what your thread was about but if it was pics of your LO then I can understand if you feel a bit upset. My suggestion would be to show your LO off to your friends and family IRL and don't give a crap about being one of the popular members. I have also found some of the other areas of B&B a bit more friendly as there is less 'traffic' so to speak. I have made some really good friends on the Brides and Beyond section so I tend to spend a lot of time there now too.

Keep your chin up hun and don't let it get to you!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->