Sod it

I always get tonnes of views and a handful of replies hun, so don't take it personally.

I just assume it's because I am too popular in comparison to everyone else and they just feel threatened by mine and Ava-Mae's beauty and and scared to talk to me. I do have a whole 14 friends on here don't ya know :hehe: Although I am opening up recruitment again people, feel free to send me your CV ;-)

Post your pics again hun, I love a good nose at people's gorgeous little'uns!

xx

I do feel threatened by your's and Ava-Mae's beauty - I am scared to reply to you!

No you don't because your Maria is scrummy and even though I don't think I have seen a pic of you I imagine you are too :flower:

Also even though my beauty is out of this world ;) I did post a pic on a thread on here a few days back of me trollyed, holding my shoes. I think it proves I am but a mere mortal lol!:haha:

x

I always get tonnes of views and a handful of replies hun, so don't take it personally.

I just assume it's because I am too popular in comparison to everyone else and they just feel threatened by mine and Ava-Mae's beauty and and scared to talk to me. I do have a whole 14 friends on here don't ya know :hehe: Although I am opening up recruitment again people, feel free to send me your CV ;-)

xx

This made me LOL.!! blondey you are not a thread killer, like you said people are just to scared of your awesomeness :shrug: -is that even a word :wacko:

anyhoo...OP please dont take it personally ive posted before and not got any replies but looked again a few hours later and people have posted, please post the pictures back up if i wouldve seen them i wouldve posted i love to have a good old nose.

<3

xx

This made me LOL.!! blondey you are not a thread killer, like you said people are just to scared of your awesomeness :shrug: -is that even a word :wacko:

anyhoo...OP please dont take it personally ive posted before and not got any replies but looked again a few hours later and people have posted, please post the pictures back up if i wouldve seen them i wouldve posted i love to have a good old nose.

<3

Aww thanks Charlotte. You might not be so kind and understanding however if you post a thread and I comment on it and my curse repeats and your thread becomes as dead as a wooly mammoth. Honestly I look through my subscribed threads and all I see is dotted all the way down the list is 'last post by Blondey':haha:

Either I have cooties and no one wants to post near me. Or I am super helpful and nothing else needs to be said.

Anyhooo, back off I go to making my apple crumble (and eating the crumble mixture mmmmm):cake:

x

To the high chair question, yes lo is constantly slipping down! She has to sit on towels now. Considering buying a cheapy now.[/QUOTE]

glad its not just me. You have helpped me make my mind up. I kept thinking he would grow into it.. but really it is just a crap design. Def getting a new one at the weekend!. ::thumbup:

I've only just signed on so missed your post completely.
Have noticed not many people reply unless it's bad news or someones upset about something.
Random happy threads never get many replies, think we are all grief whores lol.

Sorry chick, I've just come on and seen your thread. Would love to see your pics :hugs:

I think sometimes you are right and baby club can appear to be very cliquey because a lot of the same people always seem to reply to eachother but maybe they just spend more time on here talking to eachother or know eachother outwith bnb ...... who knows :shrug:

I'm sure nobody is ignoring you on purpose, when it happens to me I don't take it personally as at the end of the day it's an internet forum, I would be bothered if my friends were acing this way but not when it's strangers x

xx

I do feel threatened by your's and Ava-Mae's beauty - I am scared to reply to you!

No you don't because your Maria is scrummy and even though I don't think I have seen a pic of you I imagine you are too :flower:

Also even though my beauty is out of this world ;) I did post a pic on a thread on here a few days back of me trollyed, holding my shoes. I think it proves I am but a mere mortal lol!:haha:

x

I missed that pic, I want to see! Drunk pictures are always amusing :)

I hope the OP comes back and posts the pics that she edited out!

I want to see the drunk pics too! where are they :D

I wanna see them too! :kiss: Sorry I missed you thread 1st time around & sorry you feel bad :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->