Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

hi ladies! praying you all get your :bfp: and sending:dust: your way!

i used softcups to get mine with my last son and the baby im pregnant with now so hope that lifts some spirits. :hugs:

You can put me on for August 8th.....I'm still learning how to use them...pain in the ass.

You can put me on for August 8th.....I'm still learning how to use them...pain in the ass.

Pain the ass? You do know they go in your vagina, right? :haha:
(couldn't resist the joke, sorry)

HEY LADIES! ordered my soft cups and preseed, so i will be a first time user this month!! along with my 3rd cycle of clomid and tussin. excited!!

I'm going to try these this month, but I have a question which may sound rather silly! :dohh:

There's no way that you could push the sperm out by putting them in is there? I'm going to practice using one for ov next week, but want to know that using them is not going to do any harm to the spermmies

SL

Welcome ladies!

sugarlove, many women have asked the same question as you, and a lot of us don't think it will really do any harm. Make sure you kind of 'scoop' them up as you push it in, tipping the edge of it towards your bum as you insert it. That way it all kind of gets collected in the cup, and you'll probably be able to see some stuff still in the cup when you take it out.

Heya! Its our first month using SC and Preseed. We will be testing August 8th and would love to be added to the list.

We are using a donor and noticed a lot of "stuff" in the cup after it was in for 3 hours. Is this normal?

Good luck everyone!

Crystal

oh yeah i guess approximately august 23rd will be my next testing date!!

Hi Ladies,

I will be trying SC and Preseed for the first time this month. Hopefully I will be testing on August 12. Does anyone have some pointers on how to use the SC?

Hi there
I think you can put me down for BFN this month, unfortunately. Better luck next month!!

savi - It's totally normal to have some stuff left in the cup, especially if you are using preseed as well. I think a lot of the women on here leave the softcup in overnight, or between 8-12 hours, so maybe you won't have so much 'leftovers' if it is left in place for a bit longer?

sarlar - added, GL!

ennie - the thread that is linked in the first post of this thread (titled 'softcups') has tons of info, take a look!

Capital - sorry to hear the witch is on her way... I'm hoping for an April baby too! :hugs:

Also, just thought I'd let you guys know that we are currently at a 22% success rate for this month so far, keep those BFP's coming ladies!

Saturday I got a positive ovulation test for LH surge, which means that ovulation should take place 24 to 36 hours, so I did the artificial insemination immediately. I used Softcup and Preseed. I also added Preseed with the sperm in the Softcup. I also orgasmed after inserting Softcup. Did I miss anything? Now for the two week wait.

It is true about grapefruit juice for me. Grapefruit juice increases the cervical mucus so much, it seemed to be oozing out. Even though there seemed to be plenty of cervical mucus, I still used Preseed. Was this a good idea?

I thought I would get the positive ovulation test on Tuesday, instead I got the positive ovulation test on Saturday, 3 days early. So my test date has been moved from Friday August 13 to Tuesday August 10. Now for the two week wait. We'll see what happens.

Edit:

medicine - sorry to hear about your possible chemical. :hugs: I have you listed as getting AF since you weren't sure, but let me know if you want me to switch it to :angel:, will certainly do that if you want!

I suspect that I may have had a chemical pregnancy for July because my ovulation, or positive LH surge-ovulation test date, was moved so drastically. I think only pregnancy can move a cycle around that much, and my cycle has been consistent.

But since I don't have absolute proof that it was a chemical pregnancy, then I can't say for sure that it was. The pregnancy tests all came up negative, so I can only speculate. So I can't say that i was an actual chemical pregnancy.

So it is probably best to leave it the way it is. Thanks. :)

Hey sweetpea - can you put me down for testing on 4th August? I didn't ovulate until late this month! On holiday for 2 weeks - shame I am in my luteal phase and then will be on my period - nothing like positive thinking, eh?! Then off for some more fertility tests - hormones all normal, internal ultrasound all looks normal - hubby off for SA in September and I am waiting for my appointment with an Obs and Gynae consultant, to check my tubes are not blocked! I have been ovulating from the same ovary for months and if that tube is blocked, it would explain a thing or two! I am getting on a bit too (33 years old), hence the fertility testing after 'only' 8 months ttc (and lying to the doctor a little) :blush:

Sorry to wang on a bit, I just really need a vent - hubby and I thought we were super fertile - serves us right for being so cocky about it all and 'waiting' until the right time for baby #2 :cry:

Anyway - stats for this month look good - let's hope the :dust: rubs off on lots more of us!

I'll shut up now :wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/29e37b/ttc.png

Oh mushypea, I hope that AF doesn't show like you are expecting her to! I ovulated way late this past cycle too, on CD28! Hopefully you have a nice surprise during your vacation rather than the hag showing her face. Looking at your temps it looks like you still had a strong O though, so hopefully no tubes are blocked and she can make her way down them with no problems. It's good that you are slowly getting fertility tests checked off the list, hopefully all is fine though and you'll get your bean soon.

Also, don't worry about coming here to vent, that's what we are all here for, to lean on eachother. :flow: Talking about it usually makes me feel better, so hopefully it works the same for you.

Can you put me down for August 6th please? I used SC and preseed but only for about three days of bding but I do believe two of the days were before I ovulated and the third on the day I ovulated, heres to hoping anyway! Good luck ladies!

mushypea i totally did the same thing and lied to the doctor!! They checked my hormone levels which are fine - dh has sa in sept also. i want them to check my tubes now, coz i feel like i only ov on the left each month, but the doc want's the sa results first. hmmmm. i might go back and try again, im sure there will be a few months wait to have the tubes checked, maybe she could put me on a list or something. Am here if you wanna talk.

Why does it have to be so hard for some people?

Good luck everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->