Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

im using soft cups this cycle. my testing day will be august 13 if the AF doesnt show her ugly face before them! hoping for a BFP!

Oh mushypea, I hope that AF doesn't show like you are expecting her to! I ovulated way late this past cycle too, on CD28! Hopefully you have a nice surprise during your vacation rather than the hag showing her face. Looking at your temps it looks like you still had a strong O though, so hopefully no tubes are blocked and she can make her way down them with no problems. It's good that you are slowly getting fertility tests checked off the list, hopefully all is fine though and you'll get your bean soon.

Also, don't worry about coming here to vent, that's what we are all here for, to lean on eachother. :flow: Talking about it usually makes me feel better, so hopefully it works the same for you.

Hey sweetpea - thanks for that - it means a lot! Oh well about 6 days to go until testing! Trying to stay positive - my brain obviously is - I keep dreaming that I am pregnant :happydance:

Sorry I forgot to update you. I lost mine a week on from my BFP, but we are TTC again already & my August testing day is going to be the 10th I think.

I'm still using the softcups after daytime BD, as i'm almost certain it played a part in last months BFP :)

xxx

Hi ladies - just popping in before I go to work to say (unfortunately) put me down for a negative this month. However, the beginning of a new month, means another month of hope.

Very happy to see several BFPs in the first thread! Congrats to everyone that got one this month.

Oh dan-o, so sorry honey. :hugs: It sounds like you have amazing PMA for the upcoming cycle, FX'ed for you that you get another softcups BFP!!

Canagirl, sorry she got you, the hag! PMA PMA PMA for this cycle!!

Hey ladies, AF got me early on the 23rd. I will be continuing with the softcups this cycle and will be testing on the 23rd of August.
Congrats to all of you who got your BFP! :D I have my fingers crossed for the rest of us! :dust:

Hello ladies - can you add me to August for the 21st please :) This is my first month trying softcups so FX

good luck to you all - hope you get your BFP really soon :)

ooSweetPea- Can you take me off the July testing thread? CD32 and almost positive I haven't even ovulated yet.

JCsquared - do you chart your BBT? Its really helpful with knowing when you ovulated or not.

Can i be put down for testing on the 15th Aug ...

Im 2 DPO now...

First month using softcups.

honeybee - sorry to hear that :(

Hey ladies! Im new to this site and my hubby and I are TTC #1. Sorry for the weird questions, but was wondering if someone could explain what softcups are? Also, what is preseed? Sorry if they are stupid ?'s, just need some help with it all!

preseed is a sperm-friendly lubricant. Your body makes cervical mucus throughout your cycle. When you are most fertile, you will notice the mucus resembles eggwhites (slippery and stretchy). Preseed is a good addition if you don't make much cervical mucus yourself.

Softcups are actually menstrual cups (the brand is Instead). But by inserting them after sex, you hold the sperm close to the cervix and hopefully help more of them get in. It also saves you from holding your legs up after sex, lol.

thank you so much! I feel like a ****** because im still new to it all. I appreciate your help!

No worries CAustin - we were all new once! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->