Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Hi girls! just got back from a nice vacation for my 30th bday! A well needed vacation after :witch: got me! (So you can put me down for BFN for my 11/4 test date)

Congrats to topazicatzbet ! :happydance:

Hoping for a successful month of November- lots of :dust: to all you girls!

Sweetpea put me down for a bfp this month! So I made a Halloween baby like you said! Will have to call him Damien - ha ha!

Sorry to barge in! But I've been ttc a long time and heard of softcups on here but can you please tell me

what it is?? How you use it?

Where can I get some?

Thanks to anyone who answers

CONGRATS MUSHY!!!!!!

FeelCrazy, they are menstrual cups you insert and they catch your flow although most of us only use it to keep semen inside of us after we :sex: they are very easy to insert and remove and they keep the semen close to your cervix. you can buy them on amazon or directly from the softcups website which will have more information for you

https://www.softcup.com/

GL to you!

I have ordered some Instead Cups online. Apparently they are better than Softcups because they hold the semen closer to your cervix, but don't hold me to that because I really don't know ! Just something I heard :)

xx

did you order them off the soft cups website? i think amazon may be cheaper

I actually got them from Express Chemist, they were about £12 for a pack of 24 if I remember correctly :) x

I have ordered some Instead Cups online. Apparently they are better than Softcups because they hold the semen closer to your cervix, but don't hold me to that because I really don't know ! Just something I heard :)

xx

I didn't know there are different kinds. The ones that I have are Instead Softcups (softcups made by Instead). I had thought softcups = Instead

Hoping they work for you!

MUSHY YAYYYY!! :happydance: Congrats to you and H&H pregnancy, so happy for you!

Thanks feelcrazy, luvhisface and daretodream! So excited I can't sleep!

Thanks sweetpea! A long time coming! 12 cycles it took me and I only got there after a little blockage in my tube was flushed out by the hsg! My left ovary is the dominant one and I have never felt my right one do anything!

theres a video that shows you how to insert on the softcup website and usually after dtd its pretty well lubed and goes in fine, you have to really push it high up to your cervix though which i think i might have a slight problem with. i use the pre'seed with it and it isn't painful to insert. i've heard a couple times of people having to take a couple of minutes to get it back out though.

I am a soft cup user for TTC!! first cycle using it and if it works then it is going to be my little miracle product!!

i'm testing on the 8th of december and i'm just about to enter my 2WW!! for some reason i am so excited about this round!! :D

:dust:

GUYS i think i got a very faint i mean FAINT line on my test this am!!!! even dh saw it! but will have to try again tomorrow to make sure, but it was really there!

Took a photo, but it didn't show up on the photo. Too light still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->