Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Hi all! I would love to join this thread, this is my 5th month TTC and 1st time using SC! So far so good -one more night of BD and I will be starting my 2ww tomorrow... so testing around Nov 4.

Mushy, yes I've seen that movie! :haha: There was a new redone one too not too long ago... original was much better though ;)

:wave: Lola!

Mushy- we have like 4 omen movies over here. AND a remake of the first one. So really, 5.

I found the first one scary - Damien had the same tricycle as me!!!

Can you please put me down for a :bfp:!!!! :happydance: :yipee:

Here's to a sticky bean this time!!! I love SC!!!!

Attachments

• Pregnant.jpg
    Pregnant.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey girls, just wanted to drop a line to you all to see if someone wanted to take over this thread after the November cycle? I wanted to stick around until I am out of first tri so hopefully (PMA!!) I'll be able to pass it on to one of you that would like to keep it going.

It seems like a pretty lucky thread... I know a few of the girls that were in charge of it got their BFP's within a cycle or two so FX'd it's good luck for the next person! Like I said, I'll be happy to stick around and keep up with the November testers, if you girls don't mind of course :) but then have to pass it on when I move to 2nd tri.

Thank you so much ladies!!! Hopefully this is the sticky bean I have been waiting for!!!!

Congrats Ennie!

Sweetpea, if you can't find anyone else, i will consider doing it.

Hi ladies, was just wondering if you insert the softcup before or after BDing?

Do you wait a while, and then insert it?

Is there any chance that you could push the spermies out?

I'm a new user, and a little nervous about trying them.
Thanks

hey sugar... you put it in afterwards because you're using it to trap the spermies up against your cervix.
I was worried too about trapping the sperm on the outside, so I did a scooping thing... Basically you fold the cup to get a stiff edge and scoop it along the labia, then insert.

It's a BFP for me sweetpea!!

I used softcups after almost every BD this month, as we dtd mainly in the daytime. I also used pre-conceive to lube up the softcup this month, rather than putting it in dry.

Oh and I was also on clomid, to boost egg production :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->