Softcups

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but get this.. I got in my OV test strips today and there is most DEF. a Line... WTF?!

How dark is the line supposed to be. It's not as dark as the control line but it's THERE!

I'm confused.

^ I just got bored and decided to try one out.. now I'm just confused. :shrug:

Oh with the OPKs a line isn't a line!! IT has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be a + :)

You aren't on FB tonight!!

Having a mini freak out here.... So bella and I were talking about OPKs and she showed me hers because she hadn't done one before and wanted to know how dark it was in comparison to where she might be in her cycle... so I took one too... it should be negative now because I'm 6DPO. The CONTROL line is quite faint but the test line is the same.... or looks the same to my eyes..... so now I'm getting semi-excited... when I shouldn't because I know OPKs can be used to detect pregnancy... I googled it and found near enough everyone who got a real positive on their OPK at 6/7DPO was pregnant... but now I'm getting my hopes up when I really didn't want to because I don't want the crash if I don't get BFP.... Am I going insane?!?
So here is my OPK
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Tests/20100220_11.jpg

Ive heard that you can take an OPK and its possible to be + if you are pregnant.. But I didnt know it could work as early as 6dpo!? Now I wish I had some!

Good Luck ladies! I stalk more than I comment and every day I have to catch up by like 4 pages :haha: You all crack me up though!!

ooh eve, the month i got my bfp i had a pos opk at about 9dpo :happydance: this is a good sign!!! dont want to get your hopes up toooo much tho as you know our bodies can play horrible tricks on us, but all the same its pos for a reason :winkwink:

Hey lovelies!!!:hugs:

hope this is good news for u eve :)

i took another test today 10dpo...no line, but when i looked again there was a line faint but there but also grey so obviously a fekin evap...:growlmad:

im hot, with a stuffy head, but had this last month and resulted in a big fat negative!...

We have decided that if we eint got caught this month, then we are going to have a break till june...that way i can lose weight tone up get my body right for pregnancy and also go to turkey in september, which the inlaws booked for us all to go on...:happydance: so if im pregnant this month then FANTASTIC... if not,,,then it's also good i guess...we will all have a holiday to look forward too...we shall see in the next few days :thumbup:

M2k your positivity astounds me!!! I really am awestruck! I really hope you get your BFP, it's still way early for you to be testing.

Kita I actually searched it because I was totally confused and a lot of people seemed to get +OPK earlier than HPT because they are more sensitive.. it's something to do with the body showing up the LH part of the HCG sooner than the HCG?

makeithappen - I really hope so, if it's not it's not but I didn't do the OPK to try and see if I was so it was a bit of a shock!!! Guess it's just a waiting game now!!

How is everyone this morning? I need to get ready for the BnB meetup soon!

morning all!! Omg Eve I'm so excited for you!! I never got any positives on opk's last month past 3dpo and even though were mega faint as had already ov'd!

re the cream cheese - surely philadelphia is ok to eat in pregnancy?

You aren't supposed to eat any soft cheeses as they haven't been fully pasturised or something like that.. can't remember just know you aren't meant to!! But you also aren't meant to drink much coffee... I went through gallons of it! It's stupid to be OVERcautious to the rules!

Eve yours looks like mine, maybe even a bit darker! :yipee: That's exciting! Have fun at the BnB meetup today. I'm officially addicted to peeing on sticks. I was so excited to wake up this morning to take another OPK! :lol: So off I go.

M2K I agree! LOVE that PMA girl! :hugs:

Kita- It is a pretty amusing thread isn't it :)

Ness- Morning doll! Have a great day* :flower:

You aren't supposed to eat any soft cheeses as they haven't been fully pasturised or something like that.. can't remember just know you aren't meant to!! But you also aren't meant to drink much coffee... I went through gallons of it! It's stupid to be OVERcautious to the rules!

yeah i mean so many women don't even know they're pregnant til about 6 weeks and drink alcohol and eat stuff you're not supposed to

Eve yours looks like mine, maybe even a bit darker! :yipee: That's exciting! Have fun at the BnB meetup today. I'm officially addicted to peeing on sticks. I was so excited to wake up this morning to take another OPK! :lol: So off I go.

M2K I agree! LOVE that PMA girl! :hugs:

Kita- It is a pretty amusing thread isn't it :)

Ness- Morning doll! Have a great day* :flower:

thank you darling you too!!!

I know what you mean about poas he he i did it so much last month!!xx

Or people who smoke - I smoke and gave up as soon as I found out I was preg with Saraya, I half use and e-cig and half smoke now

Hey bellaboo!! I'm so excited for you!!! Your appt on tuesday is gonna be interesting!!

Eve please be here still! Look at my OPK from today :)

This is YESTERDAYS:
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/007.jpg

This is TODAYS:
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/22010.jpg

It seems to be darker so that means I didn't miss it right? :happydance:

BUMP! Holy cow girls. This thread almost made it to the 2nd page, that's record breaking. Where are you girls?

Have a great weekend! XxX

Hey girls! Hope your Saturday's are going well. My friend has left but I have a rotten rotten cold and am off to bed :(

Bella- whats going on with those OPK's I hope your getting some :sex: in just in case.
I am CD9 today and nothing exciting to report. Though I am quite horny! LOL. Waiting to jump DH for the fun of it later- though snotty, runny nose and sore throat is going to kill that idea! ;(

ha ha ha min!! got an image of you jumping on your fella (though obviously don't know what you both look like he he) rubbing your nose and snotting everywhere ha ha

Ness- ha ha.. that is exactly what will be happening! Also add in sneezing and snotting all over him before seducing him!!LOL- I may head down now and see what he is doing. perhaps I can pounce on him when he isnt looking! :)

Blocked nose is playing havoc with my sinuses :( Darn darn cold!

Ladies up to anything fun this evening?

Hey hunnies! :hugs:

min, dont sneeze just after he has done the deed...you'll sneeze them all out :rofl: i have a very funny image in my head right now :lol:

10dpo and nothing to report really, is this a good thing? who knows, maybe the less symtoms i have to obsess over the better :lol:

to be honest, if im not pregnant, im quite looking forward to losing weight getting fit, then going to turkey september...although i wont be drinking, jet skiing, paragluiding, i can still chill out in the sea and watch the world go by :thumbup:

i have 2 cheapies left...im testing tomorrow and monday then if bfn the witch shud arrive pretttty soon!

kians alseep, ross is on his ps3 playing the new alien vs preditor, and im just trying to clock up some puzzles on proffesor laytons pandoras box on the ds :blush:

hope ur all enjoying the weekend so far girls :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->