Softcups

I'm here now :) ..

I wanna whats up with M2K! For sure. DH came home with a Jaguar he rented for the weekend.. We have a company party to attend tomorrow night, oh joy.

Sorry I haven't been on I had to do some grocery shopping and then we were watching "The mentalist" .. so I've just been bumming around :flower:

Where are you girls? Sleep is for the birds :lol:

Did I mention I give up? I'm giving it one more month and then I'm done trying. If I hear one more pregnancy announcement I swear I'll break down crying.

I would love to be sick and tired and gain all kinds of weight..

If it had the end result of a baby!

Unfortunately I seem to be sick.. and tired.. and stressed as it is.
Maybe I'll just wait a few more years. Maybe it just isn't the "right" time and trying right now is a complete waste of my time anyways.. cuz if it isn't meant to happen right now then it isn't going to. :cry:

Evening girlies...this post gets more and more interesting..LOL.

Bella I am good luv thanks for asking...trying not to symptom spot...but t n:)here aren't really anytoday anyway. I understand about the taking a break if no BFP this month I am doing the same. THe stress is getting to me as well.

M2K when you restesting...you may have said but I can't concentrate with all the poo talk!! HAHA :)

Ness loving the naughty outift idea..fun fun

OMG!! I just had the worst pain in my life in my left side... and I have 3 babies natural with no pain meds!! I was sitting on the couch and had this pinchy feeling and when I stood up I felt like someone stabbed me...I had to sit back down and breathe. Any ideas what this could be ladies??

Oh and I finally felt my cervix..it was way up high and I had to kinda squat..but I am pretty sure that was it...it was soft and way high I really had to push my finger up there(tmi sorry)..

Could it be implantation pains? Sounds like you are feeling your cervix alright! Mine's really high too and I have to REALLY stretch to reach it

Oh I hope so but that was some pain...almost like a pulled something..but now its barely there just kinda a pinchy feeling..I am not sure what dpo I am...it confuses me..I had a positive opk on the 12th..so thinking I am only 4/5dpo??

Eeek if that keeps up, get it checked! We can't be having any ectopic pain this early? Hope it was just a one time thing!

I stalk here!

:rofl: at all the poop stories and omg chocolate starfish :haha::haha::haha:

Eve, balls balls balls! My chart has changed my ov day, help! I had sticky CM that day so how could I have ovulated, grrrr!

Bella darling i can understand how frustrated u must be feeling!!! im only on 3rd cycle and feel like jacking it in!:hugs: u watch, on your break youll have ONE whoopsy sex and get pregnant!

Ladies im sorry for the dissapointment, i took a cheapy and not even the faintest line to obsess over :cry: it was obviously an evap yesterday or there was NO actual line and i was imagining it! i fekin hate this part! im 9dpo so yes its still early, but i kinda got excited yesterday...what a kick in the ass!:dohh:

AF is due monday, so im waiting! :wacko:

Hope ur all okie ladies :kiss:

Ah hon, this bit stinks. There's still time yet.

Bella - I totally understand, like M2K said you'll take a break and it will just happen.

How's everyone doing today? God Im p**sed off over my chart changing!

Morning all!!

How are we today?!

Bella - aww darling sorry no one was around last night to send you :hugs: that's the only problem being across the pond, we were all tucked up in bed xx you sound really fed up darling :( wish there was something I could say or do to help! I reckon one month of NTNP you will get pregnant straightaway!!

M2K :cry: but there's still hope you're still only 9dpo so got everything crossed for you!

Eve and reedsgirl OMG sooo excited for you!!

Helly - hope you get confusion sorted with your chart!!

I'm good this morning if a little tired! Had to take my kitten Dexter to the vets as he was just not himself and vet is pretty sure it's cat flu, he had to have two jabs and some antibiotic eye drops. Poor little thing is only a baby 13 weeks! He's doing much better today though so that's a good sign!

Finally got in last night and had to get myself all dolled up for OH in my kinky outfit - he LOVED it! he was raring to go straightaway didnt even need me to help out :thumbup: defo be doing that around ov time :haha:

Haha Ness, you crack me up, glad it worked for ya! My OH said the other day about getting a nurses outfit, I said at his age it'll be a carers outfit :D

Helly it's because of your coverline, remember I was saying to you yesterday that your temps were too low to be O temps because they wouldn't have been above your coverline - that's why it's not considering CD14 as O date. If you look at my chart you'll see my post-O dates are much higher than my coverline. Because of your pre-O temps your coverline is higher therefore for you to have O'd you have to have higher temps than your average (which is what your coverline is). Does that make sense? Was it sticky CM all day?

Thanks Eve, think I get it. My coverline was made higher today though, it was lower than that before today. Not sure if it was sticky all day but it was certainly not EWCM. Ah balls, i dont want to be 3 dpo :(

Haha Ness, you crack me up, glad it worked for ya! My OH said the other day about getting a nurses outfit, I said at his age it'll be a carers outfit :D

:thumbup:

ha ha ha carers outfit lol! My OH wants me to get a nurse's outfit next - glad he's paying for it all though £40 from Ann Summers just for the pvc dress!!

Gotta love sexy costumes :lol: I'm gonna stick around and check on you girls and talk to you as well. I couldn't live with myself if I missed one of your BFP announcements!

I have an appointment for Tuesday and 9:50, Yay me. I got over my anxiety and made the damn appointment. So tuesday it is girls.. I'll let you know what I find out. :hugs:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->