Softcups

Finally Bella!! I'm glad you finally made it and we can get this all sorted out!!!

Helly your chart can change, it's because it's based on thousands of other charts - it's a learned calculation!!! It has been a strange month for you. It's hard because some of your temps are inaccurate. Like today my temp is WAY high but I know it's because I'm at Patricia's house and she has her heating on higher than mine and first thing in the morning so it made it majorly spike today!! There are so many things that can affect your temp but it's the ONLY accurate way of pinpointing O time.... I just went and checked your chart there and it's gone back to 5DPO!??! Did you change something??

Ness that's soo cute about the outfits, if I put one on for Chris he'd laugh!!!!

M2K I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

Evening Ladies,

Sorry I aint been on today been moving offices at work! What a nightmare.

So how are you getting on?

Ness - you go girl!

Bella - Glad you have booked an appointment let us know how you get on.

Eve - How is your choc star today lol

M2K - So hope you and Eve get your BFP this month baby dust to you both.

Any one I have missed baby dust to you all.

I have had some great news today got a smiley face on my CB digital ovulation kit!!! So pleased as I thought I was out this month. So I have plans for my hubby today and tomorrow lol x

That is SO bizarre Yomo!! I will be interested to see what your chart does tomorrow!! My choc star is much better... the reason for this is as follows:

I phoned Patricia and happened to mention the baby-passing-through-bum feeling and she told me to put TOOTHPASTE on it... I was like NO, that would hurt, you aren't meant to put stuff like that THERE... she was like no do it, it will make it better.. so I DID IT!! Yea, I'm crazy... it stung like FUCK! She told me to leave it on, even though it felt like my bum was on fire... but I took it off because it was getting sore... about 30 mins - 1 hr later, totally fine! No pain!! I even pooed today and although I was still a bit constipated it wasn't sore!! YAY!!

Ha ha that is soooo funny, your a madhead to even try it!! At least it worked result.

I am well shocked! I though I will just try a test just in case, did a cheap one first and got a faint second line then tried a clearblue one and got a smiley face yayyyyyy. Really thought I would have to wait another month, been sulking for the last 2 days.

I did say to you about your coverline though and how it wouldn't make sense. Funny you and Helly have the same kinda chart thing going on right now! Not funny ha ha, funny weird!!

I know but then again I have never been normal Eve lol. How are you feeling today and more BFN signs?

BFN signs?! LOL Had a little nausea, not when I first got up but about an hr after, backache I got yesterday and hasn't gone away but that could be because of the cold weather, the constipation although nowhere near as bad as the other day and my skin is broken out... but that could be anything. Quite tired but again, could be anything

:rofl: toothpaste?!! ha ha ha I'll have to remember that! Is it something to do with the flouride?

I have NO idea! It stung like a MOFO but it definitely worked! Everything I looked up online AFTERWARDS told me NOT to do it lol... bit late!

ha ha ha some truth in those old wives tales though hey?!

Must be - sometimes it's good that my best friend is 30 yrs older than me!!

ha ha well I'm sure they tried and tested everything and got passed tons of advice from their mothers!

I feel guilty I'm sat here having a glass of wine or 4 ha ha but i need it had a stressful week is that really bad??

You're only on CD6 it's fine lol

I'm eating cream cheese on bagels with a cup of coffee - soft cheese... possibly pregnant? LOL Who cares :)

BFN signs?! LOL Had a little nausea, not when I first got up but about an hr after, backache I got yesterday and hasn't gone away but that could be because of the cold weather, the constipation although nowhere near as bad as the other day and my skin is broken out... but that could be anything. Quite tired but again, could be anything

Ha ha what am i like had a hard day sorry..... BFP!!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

LOL I figured that's what you meant... if I hadn't that list of symptoms would be totally bizarre!! LOL Still eating cream cheese... think I've eaten 3/4 the packet!

LOL I figured that's what you meant... if I hadn't that list of symptoms would be totally bizarre!! LOL Still eating cream cheese... think I've eaten 3/4 the packet!

Mmmm I am addicted to Cottage Cheese with pineapple in Yum yum

Hey girls. The party went well! One of the guys proposed to his girlfriend at the party, I got to "hold the ring" until he did it so I felt really special :flower: lol..

I ended up TRYING to drink a beer.. It made me soooo sick. We had to leave it made me so sick! I can't wait to see what the deal with this is. I've never gotten sick on the taste of beer.

Yomo- Yay! Get :sex:'in!

Eve- I'll have to remember that :lol: that's crazy! Have a good night girls. I'm going to bed I feel like crap.

:hugs:

Bella you aren't pregnant are you? Did you test just in case???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->