Softcups

Chin up eve youll get there :hugs:

bella best of luck for today sweety! :hugs:

Ness im glad u got a man that can do u twice a day for 4 days straight :lol: my mans too tired after work and i end up ovulating midweek which sucks! :hugs:

Good luck to the rest fo you! :kiss:

xXx

lol M2K yeah he wants it twice a day now but I can't or I'll end up with chafed bits before ov this weekend he he! Told him if he can make do with once a day for now, by Saturday he can have it as much as he wants :D

it's funny cos for the last couple of months he hasn't been that sexual but now it's like when we first got together, he can't get enough of me!

Good luck Bella! Will be thinking of you!
Helly that is one nice looking chart. Fxd for you.
Yomo- Congrats on your 2lb loss! I am too scared to get on the scales after my two weeks off exercising and now this stupid darn cold!
Ness- your man seems to be on the ball!! Ask him to send some of that energy South please!
Eve- I hear you on the low PMA. Some reason this morning I am fed up with it all (am hoping it is my stupid cold getting to me) I just thought "ah FK it! I cant be bothered with all this monitoring, watching what I am eating, drinking, reading, searching, hoping, timing, pill popping and heartaching" perhaps I am not meant to be a mother and this is the higher powers telling me. Yesterday on Facebook I saw a tribute page to a young girl and her son born last week. They both passed away last week!!! It freaked me out big time and I cant get it out of my head. I dont even know her- though probably through people as it came up on FB. Life can be so cruel! She was only 30 or so. Her husband must be so devastated. I dont know why it is getting to me though....

ok- need to pull myself out of this crap! I have had lots more watery looking CM this morning and am still rather horny but CBFM says low still. I discarded my past two day temps as I believe the cold I have was making it much higher. Back to a more "normal" one this morning- well as normal can be with DH busting in to get me to :sex: as he didnt come upstairs in time last night. I was like err NO! As I was temping and trying not to move or talk. He is so dozy- asked me what the temperature was saying... err hello??

grrrhhhhhhhh

aww Min that sounds awful about FB!!! Personally I'm just sick of seeing pregnancy announcements from friends....ggrrrr!!

Lol I have thrown some sexitude (sex attitude) down south ;)

I've had a temp dip this morning is that normal before Ov? forgot to take yesterday's temp when I got up so didnt bother taking it. Someone commented on my chart having lots of white circles but that's only because I'm putting in the exact time I take it - sometimes it's 6.45am sometimes it's 6.50am but always within the 6.40am - 6.55am range. I never take it over that time.....

Helly I TOLD you your chart would jump back up!!

Ness it's normal for your temp to dip right before your thermal shift marking ovulation!

Min that's awful about FB. I'm just feeling like there is no point in getting my hopes up because I'm only gonna be heartbroken again.

My temp dipped this morning, it's probably the start of my AF temp dip... I should probably just prepare for her coming.

my guru Eve is here! lol thanks honey! That's great news I can start getting excited for Ov now!!

Try to stay positive doll I know's it hard, maybe you're gonna have a boy this time and that's why you haven't got any morning sickness....it does sound mega promising for you though FX you have a sticky bean! It's not over till that fat ugly witch shows her face

Eve I agree with Ness... not over till the fat :witch: rears her ugly head! It is hard to keep that PMA up- thats why we have each other!

Ness I'm hoping I OV soon too. I think you will be a bit before me though... here's to the BDing marathon....
p.s thanks for the sexitude.. hope it gets here for this evening.. thinking I may get DH to do a practice run this evening.. oh bummer.. I think he is home late.. he mumbled something about that this morning when I had my BBT stuffed in my gob :(

Thanks guys, I just can't find it in me at all. I don't FEEL pregnant. With Saraya and the MC I FELT pregnant and right now I just don't, so much so that I don't even have the urge to POAS, because it would be pointless and AF is gonna be here in a couple of days and then it would be a waste of money even POAS...
Sorry for being a downer today guys, I just... I'm so at a loss today. I wouldn't have even come on at all only that I want to hang round and wait for Bella to come back from her appt.

Sorry for dragging you all down :(

Thanks guys, I just can't find it in me at all. I don't FEEL pregnant. With Saraya and the MC I FELT pregnant and right now I just don't, so much so that I don't even have the urge to POAS, because it would be pointless and AF is gonna be here in a couple of days and then it would be a waste of money even POAS...
Sorry for being a downer today guys, I just... I'm so at a loss today. I wouldn't have even come on at all only that I want to hang round and wait for Bella to come back from her appt.

Dont you dare say sorry again. Dont make me fly my big fat arse over to you! WE all have days like that and we are all here for each other.:hugs:
Stay on- let us keep you entertained. And lets hope Bella comes back with some good news.
:happydance:

I feel like AF is gonna start like.... REALLY SOON, like today or tomorrow.... I have to work tomorrow, I have to go wash my hair but I can't find the motivation right now

Dont you dare say sorry again. Dont make me fly my big fat arse over to you! WE all have days like that and we are all here for each other.:hugs:
Stay on- let us keep you entertained. And lets hope Bella comes back with some good news.
:happydance:

I agree - NO MORE apologies lady!!

We all listen to each other when we feel down that's why we're on here to fight each others' corner when we can't face it :hugs:

xx

Eve I agree with Ness... not over till the fat :witch: rears her ugly head! It is hard to keep that PMA up- thats why we have each other!

Ness I'm hoping I OV soon too. I think you will be a bit before me though... here's to the BDing marathon....
p.s thanks for the sexitude.. hope it gets here for this evening.. thinking I may get DH to do a practice run this evening.. oh bummer.. I think he is home late.. he mumbled something about that this morning when I had my BBT stuffed in my gob :(

:hugs: you're welcome he he

what a bummer! can you not just drag him upstairs as soon as he gets in the door?!

We are having similar days Eve, I really should have washed my hair this morning but just about had the motivation to get up and showered so i am taking that I did as a bonus!
Now I need to motivate myself to face the cold to sign on!
i cant be bothered to get my lunch ready and tempted to get something whilst I'm out- though I have tons of stuff in the house!

:hugs: you're welcome he he

what a bummer! can you not just drag him upstairs as soon as he gets in the door?!

probably can but if its late I am normally asleep!:dohh:

aww boo honey!

what 'techniques' are you using this cycle? what positions etc, I read one girl was told doggy style is best to conceive but I always thought missionary was...?

aww boo honey!

what 'techniques' are you using this cycle? what positions etc, I read one girl was told doggy style is best to conceive but I always thought missionary was...?

I heard both.. anyone that allows deeper penetration to allow :spermy: to be deposited close to the cervix is ideal

Also read the male sperm get a heaad start if you do doggy so you can favour a boy.. lol.. but I dont think there is much scientific evicdence for the last part!

ha ha ha well OH gets in pretty 'deep' anyway lol defo TMI!!

Missionary is the best with doggy being 2nd because turning over, the muscles you use can sometimes squeeze the boys out again! And yes there is scientific reasoning behind doggy favouring a boy but the problem is, it relies on the egg being there already otherwise the girls can catch up - I think that's it :p

Feel crapppppp I don't have the energy to wash my hair because I got Saraya up, got her breakfast, played with her, got her snack and have put her down for a nap - my breakfast consisted of a bag of crisps and 2 chocolate bars and some coffee....

aaahhh I see, well I would really like a baby girl so will keep doing it missionary ;)

Eve darling just take a day out, don't bother washing your hair just play with Saraya and don't worry about doing anything else - sounds like you need a day to chill round the house x

Min and Eve, you know feeling low and down "overly emotional" infact, are pregnancy symptoms in themselves right?

Get that PMA back ladies, I know its hard and even if AF is on her way, you'll still get excited by O time next cycle, we cant help ourselves!

I have too much PMA today and can sense a falling on my butt coming on so trying to talk myself down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->