Softcups

It's similar to the diva cup. I've used both and prefer the diva cup. I found that the soft cup leaked a lot and was super messy. I find that the diva cup doesn't leak as isn't messy. I've used it for three years for AF. It's also a money saver as you only need to buy 1 per year. :)

Hi girls, I've used them for the past 2 cycles (insert after :sex: and leave in for a few hours). I had positive lines for both cycles (15 months ttc, but didn't ovulate before Clomid). Sadly, they were both chemical pregnancies but I believe the instead cups helped fertilize the egg. I am definitely going to try again this cycle. Good luck!

I got my BFP after using my mooncup (yes same as divacup) after :sex:
I thought it was only me that was crazy enough to try this :blush:

I just ordered some today so hopefully they work as well for me as I see they have for some of you ladies!!

I have heard of these, but never used them, they look kinda hard to work out how to get them in and out properly :rofl:

this sounds great! does anyone know where to buy it in Australia?

The instead cups are shorter in length (cup size) so it holds the :spermy: up closer to the cervix. I have heard enough people using these and getting pregnant quickly, so I ordered them and will be trying them this month (provided I don't get my :bfp: :dust:) , they look a little intimidating but I have been promised they are very easy to insert after :sex: . https://www.softcup.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drNCv9ac1I

That's HUUUGE!
(and it doesn't look like it creates a seal... for periods especially, I'd rather have something that isn't flimsy and wont accidentally 'spill' anything... mooncup all the way ;))

I have a diaphragm, this is essentially the same thing- do you think it will work?

Can I ask what might be a really daft question? How does the blood not spill when removing the cup to empty it?

I just purchased a pack of 6 online. I'm going to try them this month. :haha: I hope they work, I'm bored of waiting to conceive. I just wanna start growing my baby goddamnit! :happydance:

I have used the softcups for AF (once didn't really like it for that purpose) and used them for this cycle of TTC. When I tried using it for TTC I found that if i sat on the toilet or squatted in general the contents of the cup spilled. I had almost ruled them out when one day I put a softcup in while I lay down in bed after sex. I found it was much easier to insert it in the correct way from that position. I have not had any spillage since.

Can I ask what might be a really daft question? How does the blood not spill when removing the cup to empty it?

The mooncup goes in at 90 degrees to the sort shown in the video... so it creates a seal with the vagina wall.

(I was the biggest skeptic, now I'm the biggest convert ;))

https://www.soorganic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/menstrual-cup.jpg

The mooncup goes in at 90 degrees to the sort shown in the video... so it creates a seal with the vagina wall.

(I was the biggest skeptic, now I'm the biggest convert ;))

https://www.soorganic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/menstrual-cup.jpg

i want one! where did you get yours from? can i get them online, im a bit embarrased to go and buy them from a shop :blush:

I just bought one of these today (couldn't stand the 3 week wait to get the softcups online) and I got it at a Natural Food/Products store. On the website for the Diva Cup there is an international link that gives suppliers for all over the world if you're outside of Canada and the US. It's www.divacup.com. Good luck.

:) You'll love the diva cup! I swear by it and have used it for 3 years for AF. I have yet to try it for baby making but will try next time around. :)

I'm a little nervous about trying it for AF but I'll do anything for baby making, lol. Wouldn't it be a little messy for AF???

The soft cups are super messy but the diva cup isn't bad. It's because it holds it in until you "dump" it which makes a big difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->