Softcups

Hmm.. been keeping up with this thread. Think I might get some for this cycle. I guess it couldn't hurt right?:winkwink:

The soft cups are super messy but the diva cup isn't bad. It's because it holds it in until you "dump" it which makes a big difference.

Now do you have to "dump" every time you pee? Cuz I drink a lot of water and therefore have to go quite often. I also hate having to change a tampon every time I pee cuz it's such a waste. If you can go with it in.......that may have just sold me, lol.

lol... nope, usually it's 2-3 times per day. :) You can definitely go with it in.

Thanks for the info! I may just have to make a go of it if AF gets me again at the end of the month (just finished 2 days ago).

:) Good luck! If you try it let me know what you think of the diva cup!

I have heard of these, but never used them, they look kinda hard to work out how to get them in and out properly :rofl:

lol I actually couldnt take them out by myself. My bf had to remove it everytime and he HATED it lol. well worth it now since we got our BFP though!

diva cup is better for period, but we are talking about ttc with the insteads... the instead is shorter and so it holds it closer to your cervic, and it forms to your body so even though it looks ackward, it does form to your body. Everyone is different though and obviously it won't work for everyone.

Here's some comparisons. this is from youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12NcWGEnrM

I just bought some softcups today and used one tonight after bd, so we'll see if they work. My DH, though, was totally weirded out. When we were all finished, I asked him to grab the package on the nightstand. As I tried to open it, he goes, "What is that? Is that a diaphragm?" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG, I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure there was no point in using the softcup! Boys are so silly sometimes. :dohh:

I just bought some softcups today and used one tonight after bd, so we'll see if they work. My DH, though, was totally weirded out. When we were all finished, I asked him to grab the package on the nightstand. As I tried to open it, he goes, "What is that? Is that a diaphragm?" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG, I laughed so hard I'm pretty sure there was no point in using the softcup! Boys are so silly sometimes. :dohh:

That is hilarious!!:rofl::rofl: I am sure my DH is going to react the same way when i pull them out this cycle. I hope this helps us get our :bfp:!! Fingers xx!:flower:

I've used these for two cycles, no luck so far. But when you take 'em out (this maybe TMI) you can see they definitely do keep the extras up there. :p So I'll stick it out along with my CBEFM until I get my BFP.

My softcups arrived yesterday so I used one after sex last night and it kept everything in. Fantastic. I'm still on lows with my CBFM but wanted to try one before highs and peaks so I know I'm fitting it properly. It's extremely easy. You literally just sqeeze the sides and push it in. Hubby was so good too, he even suggested that I place a pillow under my bum to keep me in the right position and brough me a glass of water whilst I stayed lying down.

It was a little messy to remove though so I wouldn't use one for my period. However after all your positive reviews here about the moon cup and the diva cup I am definitely going to try them out for my period. They just sound less invasive if you know what I mean. You know how with tampons when you have a light flow and when you try to remove one and it doesn't have anything much on it they are sometimes a little uncomfortable to remove? Sorry, too much info there lol.

Thanks for all the info girls. :thumbup:

I ordered some online yesterday so should be here before Im due to ovulate next Friday

Ok scrap the above, the postman came when I was typing that and brought them (along with my new BBT woo!) and NOWAY is that gona fit where its supposed to go!! How do you know its in far enough? I searched for a video on youtube and it said it has to be 'hooked' round the cervix, I don't check my cervix every month, so what if mines isn't able to be hooked onto?!

Have just ordered some!! Very excited, though they look huge, hope I can get them in!!

They are huge and I was shocked at how big they are too but you just push two opposite sides together and insert length ways. You shouldn't feel it when it's in properly so that's how I gauged it. It was very easy to insert especially after sex as, sorry for too much information but, you are pretty wet then what with your own juices and the other halves semen. :blush: It really is simple.

They are huge and I was shocked at how big they are too but you just push two opposite sides together and insert length ways. You shouldn't feel it when it's in properly so that's how I gauged it. It was very easy to insert especially after sex as, sorry for too much information but, you are pretty wet then what with your own juices and the other halves semen. :blush: It really is simple.

Ha ha Bingo - laughing at your TMI!!

I just can't wait for them to arrive - need to try something new as what we're doing clearly not working!! Not going to be ovulating for couple weeks though. Thats problem with trying to get pregnant, such a short blimming short time frame!!

I ordered some online yesterday so should be here before Im due to ovulate next Friday

Ok scrap the above, the postman came when I was typing that and brought them (along with my new BBT woo!) and NOWAY is that gona fit where its supposed to go!! How do you know its in far enough? I searched for a video on youtube and it said it has to be 'hooked' round the cervix, I don't check my cervix every month, so what if mines isn't able to be hooked onto?!

Look at this whole thread, bb put some videos up to show you more about them. Also everyone has a place for them to hook on to.:winkwink: It doesn't sit in there the way you might think. I'd give em a try. Good luck!!:hugs:

issit difficult putting it up and then taking it out???
im really werid with things going inside me llol, i dont want to be too grathic haha but only thing i seem to handle is a d""k lol ,cant even use tampons ,ive tried in past and gagged whilst doing it and nearly sick.
how does it go in exactly and out? issit fiddly or? x

Just wanted to update......I just used my Diva Cup for the first time for "keeping the soup in the bowl" purposes and so far so good!! I have it in right now and can't feel a thing. When we were done BDing I just put it in and got up......and there is NO leakage!! Wonderful idea! I'm sold! No more worrying about spilling the precious swimmers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->