Softcups

:yipee: Hi girls :flower:

Min- So glad that they're still rising, thats a good thing! FX'd for you babe.

Cat- I'm not gonna lie girl.. i'm probably gonna have a good laugh if you ended up pregnant this cycle! Oh the irony huh!? :) That would be so exciting! :lol: First month you stop trying and it works.. that would just be bizarre, but they say it happens! FX'd for you..If you are.. great! If you're not.. okay! Either way it won't be too bad.. just have to alter your plans a bit if you are :) G00d luck :hugs:

Allie & Julie- So sorry :af: got you girls :( she's evil. If she were a real person I would have put that betch in intensive care by now. It's funny how the women who are PRAYING they start their period.. don't. And then those that DON'T want her to show get a visit. Grr. But you know the drill.. Pick yourself up.. brush yourself off.. Enjoy some wine/beer/fattening food. (whatever you love!) And then off to next cycle. It's not about "if" it will happen.. it's about when. And you'll never know until you keep trying. (look at me sounding all hypocritical! i swear i'm only taking a short break, lol) :hugs: Sending lots of best wishes and good vibes your way girls.

:wave: Welcome to the new girls! Best of luck :) Hope your stay is short and sweet, and you get your BFP's soon!

Bella it would be typical wouldnt it lol...i said we didnt hav eto use condom cus i ovulated a week ago! we will see anyway wont we, if she does show GREAT i can get ready for this cycle...if she dont then what a miracle :lol: a 1 hit wonder! ...how are u hun? are u NTNP? or not trying full stop? :hugs:

We're NTNP for awhile.. just to see how it goes :hugs:

Just trying to enjoy ourselves for a little while.. and gonna enjoy the summer and do some traveling around Europe and that. I'm in the same boat as you! If it happens, awesome. If it doesnt.. okay :) I'm tired of getting sooo worked up over it so I'm truly just taking it in stride now!

Afternoon all! Just had lots of pages to read and catch up on!

Min - So glad the levels are rising and will be sending lots of positive vibes for you on monday. Come on sac!

Ness - An indian sounds lovely, not had a nice meal out for ages cuz of the diet. Still thats out the window now and we are out for a family meal the weekend for a 21st birthday.

Bella - good luck with the break, we had one before xmas from about oct as the stress of it all was getting to me a bit. It the constant roller coster that got to me and was making me into a monster to my DH!!! A bit of R & R did us both the world of good and it was on the 2nd cycle of really TTC again that we got the :bfp: .

Sorry to those the :witch: got and wishing you lots of :sex: fun during OV and :dust: for after xxx

AFM - Got a 3+ on a digi this week and have the date for the scan now so starting to feel more real but will still be on the edge of panic until i see that heart beat. No MS yet but do feel very tired and a bit squiffy in the evening, my poor (.)(.) however feel like thay have been infalted with a bicycle pump and are very tender so DH can get no fun out of the larger size :rofl:

Ness that sounds lovely. I hope you have a loveley evening tomorrow. Im not keen on Indian but i d love a Korma. Im not familiar with your condition hun. What is it if you dont mind me asking.

xxx

Of course I don't hun! This is taken from Coeliac UK website:

Coeliac disease (pronounced see-liac) is not an allergy or simple food intolerance. In fact it's an autoimmune disease, where the body's immune system attacks its own tissues.

In people with coeliac disease this immune reaction is triggered by gluten, a collective name for a type of protein found in the cereals wheat, rye and barley. A few people are also sensitive to oats.

xx

Raz :rofl: your poor boobies!!

cat can you imagine if she doesnt turn up lol how amazing!!

Hi Bella!! Travelling sounds awesome!! You have a good attitude towards NTNP - I think it will happen sooner than you think while you're not focussed on it xx

Hi Girls!

Hope all is well with you today, fingers crossed for you Cat!

xxxxx

Ness ur condition must be a pain in the bum at times? :hugs:

raz 6 weeks already woohoo it flys by!

bella ur ideas sound awsome, travelling, chilling out, i like it! :)

i have kian and his frien round for tea tonight, they are making me laugh with there imagination and conversations...he really does need a little brother/sister :baby:

i keep going to the loo to force A/F to arrive but nothing, the clearblue fertility monitor is in the draw waiting for me to use :lol: im excited in using it, how saaaaad :blush:

Ness ur condition must be a pain in the bum at times?

ha ha ha pun intended??

Well once you have cut out wheat and gluten your gut starts to repair itself so once it's completely out of your system you are more or less back to normal and have a healthy immune system and can do every day tasks like walking without feeling like you're dying lol.

But if I eat anything accidentally or have a slip (like on Sunday when I was hungover and had a kfc lol) I end up struggling to go to the toilet, bleeding from the bum bum, headaches, nausea, fatigue and constant abdominal pain.

I struggle with eating out and lunches for work because a lot of things are sandwiches or wraps or pasta. End up living on baked potatoes or salad - even some soups have gluten in ugh!

goe ness thats sounds awful :hugs: it really does. Cant imagine what it would be like to watch every little thing you eat. my heart goes out to you.

Just a thought, anyone heard off Eve?

xxx

thanks Laura! TBH I'm just grateful after 3.5 years of pain and constant illness I finally have a diagnosis. It just worries me about the long term effects it might have had being undiagnosed such as fertility issues but suppose we'll cross that bridge if we come to it!

It is a pain in the backside mainly like Cat said as you have to plan your meals a lot more and the substituted stuff (I have a prescription range called Glutafin) is ok but the bread sucks lol

Not heard from Eve at all, I hope her and Chriss have sorted things out xxx

awww ness i wasnt trying to be funny honest i just realised what i put:dohh: im stupid sometimes!

been toilet and shes making an appearence yay!!! :happydance: lets get this ball rolling ladies, im so determined to get my bfp this cycle im going to try everything, im watching kian and his little friend and he is so thoughtful, helping his friend and enjoying the company, he will make such a fantastic big brother!

its only spotting so do i count today as day 1 or tomorrow?

i hope she is ok to ness.

at, count CD1 when full flow starts chick. Kian sounds like such a darling bless him.

right must dash. need to do dinner and have a nap. shattered.

Have a lovely weekend ladies.

xxx

Thankyou laura ill start cd1 tomorrow then, im glad she wasnt too cruel to me!

enjoy ur weekend hunny :hugs:

xXx

Have a great weekend and thanks for your positivity Laura! Hope you have a nice dinner!

M2k- Adorable lil boy- he will get a lil sibling dont you worry!

I sure hope so hun, he talks about kaden everyday without fail, even if its only "kaden is in heaven isnt it mommy" i wish things turned out different grrr i drive myself mad!

min would u start the cbfm when ur full flow hun?

M2K- I would start it tomorrow morning. If today is just spotting. The monitor will take tomorrow as CD1- remember it is learning you cycle so you dont want it to be off one day! Also remember the time-frame you need to have it on by. I switched mine at 8ish so I could use it 3 hr before or 3 hour after that time :)
You wont need a pee stick tomorrow- just start it! Yippeeee to CBFM! with CBFM and SC I have gotten preggo twice- Dec09 and this month!!! I am rooting for you babe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->