Softcups

For the last couple of weeks I've been reading in on all your comments and have got to say how happy I am to know that I am not alone. I've decided not to share ttc with my family or friends and I'm so glad I can now come here. I've been ttc since September but this is our first month using the soft cups which I used twice this cycle. So Im hoping they will work for us.

Please put me down for April 1st

how much fluid is supposed to be left in the cup after you take it out?
I'm wondering if I put it in correctly :shrug:
1st timer... :blush:

Hi sonia!

you're definitely not alone! Welcome and good luck ttc!

Babydixon - there will be some left in the cup - it varies how much semen your OH 'deposited' inside you hun!

Bad news ladies...the bitch got me early. Totally unexpected...I almost never start early. I didn't even have any cramps today...:cry::cry::cry: Glad I bought that bottle of wine and some chocolate at the store today...going to go drown myself in it.....I am so down right now...this is never going to happen. What am I doing wrong????? Is it wrong to want this so much?? Why is it so easy for some people and so hard for others???

Sorry for the rant but I don't think I can take much more of this....:cry:

Allie I'm so sorry hun xxxxx :hugs: xxxxx

You're doing everything you can to try to get pregnant, as shitty as it sounds you can only do your best babe. How long have you been trying? xxxx

Bad news ladies...the bitch got me early. Totally unexpected...I almost never start early. I didn't even have any cramps today...:cry::cry::cry: Glad I bought that bottle of wine and some chocolate at the store today...going to go drown myself in it.....I am so down right now...this is never going to happen. What am I doing wrong????? Is it wrong to want this so much?? Why is it so easy for some people and so hard for others???

:hugs: I know how you feel I think AF has got me today too! WTF?! We are both due saturday, right?! I started spotting by late morning, and I am still, (by spotting I mean only when I check CM/CP) but still it is light pink when I check. I have no cramps either!!! I don't remember ever in my life getting AF and not getting cramps. Well I guess when it hits hard I will be cramping bad. I am sorry she got you too. I am so pissed we both got it early!!! And I think I spotted ONCE the night before AF a few cycles back right before I went to sleep. :shrug:

Maybe a break from the computer will do?!

:hugs: Icefire

:hugs: AF got me early to. I cried for a good hour yesterday it's awful. :flower:xx

Hi girls!!

went for dinner with OH to Revolution in Leeds, had a mexican burger (no bread bun) with chunky chips mmmmm!!!! Also had a nice glass of red vino!

I love it in there, used to be one of my old haunts when I lived up there!! HAPPY DAYS!!!

:witch: coming early seems to be happening alot this month, I know she got me a week early the horrid cowbag!!

lots of :dust: for everyone in their new/current cycles!!

Delly xxx

Thanks girls...:flower: It is so comforting to have this place where we can come and commiserate with others who feel as we do.

Ness..well, today is CD 1 of cycle 16. Now, some of those cycles were NTNP because of surrounding circumstances. We started actively trying in January 2009. Six weeks later, several really bad things happened in my family that took months of extreme emotional stress and mental exhaustion to resolve. I visited OB/GYN in January of this year and she thinks that I am not PG because of all the stress I was under last year. Things are finally beginning to settle down, so she wants us to try for six more months before beginning a fertility workup. Part of me wants her to just do it now, but the other part of me doesn't want to know...sounds stupid I know :cry: I have to go back in October if I can't get pregnant before then. :cry: I am really starting to get scared now.:nope:

Thanks again for letting me cry on your shoulders my friends...sigh....well I better get working on cycle 16 :cry: It means more than you could ever know....:flower:

Hi sonia!

you're definitely not alone! Welcome and good luck ttc!

Babydixon - there will be some left in the cup - it varies how much semen your OH 'deposited' inside you hun!

Lol,I love how you phrased that.Using the softcups for the first time tonight.Here's a really stupid question.Is it possible to go to the bathroom with it in?? I just really don't want to change it just because I went to the bathroom.

morning ladies.
Hope you are all well.

To the girls whos AF has hit them :hugs:

Allie, i was TTC for 2 1/2 years. You WILL get there hunny even at times when you think its not going to happen and you feel like giving up. Believe me i knoiw the feeling all too well. I had been there soooooo many times.

Daria, yeah hun you can go to the toilet with them in. After i had inserte mine i used to lay down for about 15 minutes with my bum under a pillow but then carried on with my day as normal totally forgetting it was in there. lol. Good luck :thumbup:

Min- are you getting your results today chick? Thinking of you hun. Let us know how you get on. Praying that you have seen a nice big increase in those HCG levels.

xxx

Hey ladies,
Seems the :witch: has been out inf full force. I hope she is being as kind as can be.

Allie- keep your hope up babe. As Laura said- sc have worked for many lttc.

Laura- off to Bloods and then EPU in about 15 minutes. I think it will be mc vs ep and to be honest and not to sound horrible I hope it is a mc. My body just doesnt feel pregnant anymore :(
Hope you ladies have a good morning!!! :)

OH Min hunny. Have you got someone going with you? Just cause you dnt feel pregnant doesnt meant your arent. I didnt start getting the pregnancy feelings with symptoms until 6 weeks. Are they scanning you today. :hugs:

also min hunny. Your temps are still nice and high. If you were MC your temps would be coming down due to the decrese in progesterone. Ive still got hope.
xxx

Thanks Laura! DH is coming with me. I assume they will do a scan if I have been asked to go to the EPU this time. On Monday- they did a scan but too early to see anything. Uterine lining was 11mm. Then got bloods done and she called me in the afternoon. On Wednesday I just went to get bloods done and the nurse called me in the afternoon. So I am assuming today we are going to get bloods done- processed ASAP- and meet with the nurse to see what to do. She may scan me again but I am only 5 weeks today so not much to see as far as I understand.

Thanks for reminding me we dont have to feel pregnant. It was the only thing I had to make me think things were going ok.

I'll keep you posted and thanks ladies for keeping me in your thoughts
:hugs:

I had a scan at 5+2 to rule out EP. saw the gestational sac and the beginning of a yoke sca but only just. got everything crossed hun. Ill stay put on here until you get back so i know your ok. Thinking of you chick.
And Yep, definitly dont need to feel pregnant. Sometimes even now i dont so dont worry yet hunny :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
xxx

:cry: thanks laura- i am hoping they may see something in the scan then. fxd
off now so I will keep you posted on my iPhone.
:hugs:

starcrossed im from WESTBROM what a small world!!!

im sorry the witch got u ladies, can u bring her to me, shes 2 days late...if we had been TTC id be excited but we eint! we had a break... only had :sex: once on sunday on cycle day 21 of a 25 day cycle, no chance! i ovulate on cd13... hurry the fuff up man!

Kians bringing his friend from school home today for his tea...so better get the house tidy and prepare what to eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->