Softcups

welcome darling! I wear that top with a skinny waist belt and some skinny charcoal jeans and shoe boots! :thumbup:

Hi ladies! Sorry I missed most of yesterday...crazy day at work and AF is being particularly mean to me this month:growlmad: Day three of full flow and still pretty heavy and crampy:growlmad:

OMG :rofl: at Dr. Butt and Dr. Cockshoot.....how funny! I am a nurse and I have seen some funny MD names before, but Cockshoot takes the cake! I would have to change my name if that were me....

Thanks for the PMA girls...I'm slowly getting it back. I am so moody with my AF anyway that a TTC letdown on top of AF is just compounded....my poor DH he is so wonderful. Love you girls:hugs:

Cat that sounds scary about Kian!! Glad he is doing better! I am also excited to see you so positive and well-motivated for this cycle! Good luck sweetie!

Well gotta run back to work! Talk to you ladies later! :hugs: and :dust:

Wow scary quiet in here today! Where is everyone? Hope you are all doing well!:flower:

Evening IceFire, yeah it is quiet.

Cat - so sorry Kian is so rough hon, really hope he picks up quick, bloody scary when they take ill in the night.

Hi Allie

This is the first time I've been able to get on the site in about 20 hours or so! They took the site down for maintenance and no one has been able to get on!

How are you tonight hun?

Had a bit of a row with OH last night about sex - he pisses me off sometimes, we've had sex like 3 times in 3 weeks, fair enough I had AF last weekend but only for 3 days!!

He got arsey I got upset, bad words were said but we're fine now! :sex: today and will :sex: on CD11, 13, 14 and 15! get my +opk on CD14 usually so fx those days of :sex: will cover me! Hoping the fact we havent had sex constantly leading up to ov that it will help!

xx

Ness, sounds like a good plan. Don't want to over sex it this month! Ahaha :rofl: How did your sexy nurse go over? Im sure well! LOL

Well ladies I am hoping to BD every other day from CD10 until I get a positive Opk (now that my cycle is screwed up, yet again) then when I get my positive opk, I want to BD three days in a row, skip a day then one more for good measure. My inlaws will be here, YET AGAIN, this cycle whn I am Oing so it will be very hard to BD!!! It's like they plan this seriously! They are either here when I am Oing for here when AF comes!!! Grrr! lmao Oh well, we can be super quiet I suppose!

Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!!

hello ladies just wondering if anyone can help i got my positive opk today but i dont understand what my chart is doing x x

Looks like an ovulation dip to me samfitz! Good luck :thumbup:

Lol Julie it didnt happen - me and OH had a bit of an argument lol, we're fine now but I was pretty pissed off! CAn't believe you have the in-laws again round ov talk about bad luck hun! hehe!

Just be very quiet and don't move much ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drNCv9ac1I

I wasn't scared until I seen this . . . .
They're huge! And it kinda doesn't look like it catches stuff or is that because of the tube she's used? :wacko:

I ordered mine yesterday :)

xx

:flower:Good evening ladies! Glad the server is back up! :happydance:

I'm feeling a little better today Ness, thanks for asking :flower:. I've had a nice glass of red wine the last few nights with dinner so that has helped:haha:. I am looking into purchasing a fertility monitor and getting more religious with OPKs...I've always thought I know for sure when I OV but after 15 months of nothing, maybe I don't know...:nope: I haven't made any decisions yet though as fertility monitors are quite expensive. Oh well, we shall see. I am going to try really hard to keep busy this cycle so I don't have as much time to dwell on the whole pregnancy thing. AF is nearly gone (thank goodness as she was soooo heavy this month) so the vicious cycle begins again....:cry:

Julie I can't believe your in-laws are going to be there again during OV :haha: Just have to be extra careful. Good luck to you hon!

Glad to talk to everyone again! Hope you all had a great weekend!

maaybe2010:

They do look big when you remove them from the package, but you pinch the edges together and just sort of slide it in:blush: I too was skeptical about it catching the sperm, but it actually does. It is hard to explain, you just have to try it. Good luck hon!

Thanks IceFire :flower:

I'm not due to ov yet so I might have to practice
so it all goes right on the night :laugh2:

:dust:
xx

Yep I definitely recommend practice. When mine came I thought "Oh my gosh I am supposed to put this WHERE???" But then I practiced and it actually wasn't that hard. I recommend trying it on the toilet first then in bed..it really does work despite how intimidating it is :thumbup: Good luck :flower:

Thanks IceFire :flower:

I'm not due to ov yet so I might have to practice
so it all goes right on the night :laugh2:

:dust:
xx

You're better to look at the actual website rather than youtube hun!

https://www.softcup.com/

there is a demonstration on there it's much more informative and looks much easier than the youtube one :thumbup:

xx

Ness and IceFire, I know its like they plan this! They know we are TTC and they want it to happen for us also, but it makes it so hard when they are here! I will be very quiet!I cannot let this stop me! Well AF is on the way out in 2 days thank goodness!

How was you weekend ladies?

Glad AF is on the way out for you Julie!

Yeah weekend was ok thank you nothing to shout about - well except when me and OH were shouting at each other ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->