Softcups

I used mine this cycle the entire time we did the baby dance, but skip them when I'm not fertile. I may even give them a whirl for the AF....I like how there are no strings etc. and you could even have sex on AF with them no mess! I could not believe how HUGE they were myself so I was very surprised at how easy they went in once folded and even more amazed that you truly can't feel them at all.

I am VERY patiently waiting out the next few days. I am due for AF any time next week.......want a softcup BFP so bad.........

Fx'd for you Titi. Really hoping you get your soft cup BFP chick xx

2 more sleeps for me till I find out if soft cups did the trick.. Not feelin it tho, have dissapearing symptoms :rofl: which could mean nothing or could mean af is on the way.:shrug:
I will say that the progesterone I'm on has kept my temp up which gives me false hope.:sad1:

het hun, it was ok. the drive there was awful. came back a day early to avoid the snow and i havent had any down here. No impressed.

My dad does tattoos and as i know im not pregnant and wont be for another month at least then i have had a new one. :happydance:

xx

Hey laura cool what u had? im a bugger for tattoos, must stop now tho :lol:!
Does ur dad work in west mids? xXx

titi and premont- fingers crossed for you ladies!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

softcups didn't work for me last cycle (though i still had high hcg levels so it was a long shot!)

so here is to cycle 2 of softcup usage!!
i have one in now haha oops tmi!

i still have no idea about ovulation dates really, doing opk's but i may still have hcg just not enough to show a pos on a hpt. so just using them after :sex: anyway!

hey ladies, someone mentioned earlier in this thread about using softcups as ur signature so ppl can keep track of whats happening etc, so i just made mine just writing this to see if it works lol

Hi confused. How the heck did you do that?? And I can't get my ticker right too. Any advise?? X

hey embo just click on my signature it will take u to the website for it, then just copy and paste code in ur profile , not sure about the ticker but with the text only some codes work on here hope that helps x

Hi confused. How the heck did you do that?? And I can't get my ticker right too. Any advise?? X

you need URL code not IMG code xxxxx

edit: haha i added team softcup member to my siggy too! xx

I am waiting for poss opk to use them.

confused: followed ure idea and added sig hope u dont mind x

het hun, it was ok. the drive there was awful. came back a day early to avoid the snow and i havent had any down here. No impressed.

My dad does tattoos and as i know im not pregnant and wont be for another month at least then i have had a new one. :happydance:

xx

Hey laura cool what u had? im a bugger for tattoos, must stop now tho :lol:!
Does ur dad work in west mids? xXx

Im a bugger for them to. I cant stop. lol.
H doea then from home. We brought him the tattoo equipment xmas so he has only just started but he is soooo good. h has tattooed us all. he didnt want to as he was nervous but we made him. lmao.

xxx

yeah of course mommy anyonne can use it if they want :D x

hehe i love the siggys.

and mummy2kian - i love the way you referred to them as showercaps! that was my instant thought when i got it out of the packet :rofl:

for some reason this thread hasn't been showing up in my user cp, but there has been thousands of posts sinse my last! gutted!

hey all, confused i have pinched yours too. Hope you dont mind. xx

Damn it!! Can't do it!! And I work in admin!!:huh::laugh2::

It is supposed to say "SOFTCUPS MEMBER 2010!!"
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member