Softcups

mine came up like that cause i copied and pasted the wrong thing. copy and past te send bb ref i think it is. xx

Woooooooiiii hoooooooooooooiii!!!!
Did it did it did it !!!!

Think I'll keep the glittery one!! Phew, took my mind off TTC for about 30 seconds lol!!
Now I just have to work out how to get my ticker on here!!

Oh Mylanta. I want a cool glittery one! :) How do I do it?

hey bella just click on one of ours and it takes you to the site where u can choose ur glitter etc

Well if you have any luck confused will you let me know how, mine came up with three different things to copy and paste, I've tried each and every one and still no luck. Atleast it stops me obsessing over TTC!!:wacko:

:dust::dust::dust:
oh and now I know how to do these hee hee!
I usually go on B & B on my i phone, decided to highjack DH2B's applemac and its amazing !!!

I got it! :) Embo, I used the BB/PGD Code, it's the 2nd one. And then if you center it, it won't have the little box that says "the image has been resized"

Nope that didn't work, if my OH walked in right now he'd wonder what the hell I've been up to, I'm all red and worked up PMSL!! Man lap tops really heat you up!@

BellaBlu - how do you centre it, just tried and it did the same !!!!!!:wacko::wacko::cry::cry::wacko::wacko::shrug::shrug::dohh::dohh::dohh::growlmad:

i tried that code u said bella and mines is still appearing with the bar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->