Softcups

Yay!! I'm still waiting for mine but noticed this morning that the money has been debitted from my account!

im sure they be there soon embo :D btw they are HUGEEEEEE but im sure i'll squeeze them in one way or another lol

Girls, im trying to do a search on ebay for these, typing in softcup/s and nothing is coming up - what do i search for?

Girls, im trying to do a search on ebay for these, typing in softcup/s and nothing is coming up - what do i search for?

hey gra i went n looked for u :D

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&...3&_nkw=instead+cups&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Did anyone have trouble getting them out? I've read horror stories about it :blush: it makes me nervous...

Bellablu- it is a bit weird to take them out- but I didnt have much difficulty. I found lying down was easiest for me. I used my longest middle finger to 'hook' the rim and once I caught it- it was easy to slip out. I think it will take practice so dont get nervous or scared. Remember to relax!

Confused 27- great news- can you use them soon?
Gra- hello and welcome! Hope you have managed to find some. I got min from Expresschemist.co.uk or something. If you are in the Uk that is. :)

How are you other ladies doing?

Hi minimin. I'm in work at mo on my break!! Soft cups haven't yet arrived (as far as I know!) I bought mine from express chemist too. There's no rush tho, don't ovulate for a bit!! I'm a little worried bout the size! I'm going to have a practise tho before BD.
How are you today minimin and all you other ladies
x

You need to search for 'softcups' or 'instead softcups'. :flower:

I get mine from here:

https://www.expresschemist.co.uk/instead_softcups_menstrual_cups_x6.html

Thanks for your replies and your help :happydance: The uk chemist doesnt seem to be post to Ireland, but have had a look at e-bay and will get those. They look very big to insert? Thats whats going to freak me out..... but anything is worth a try at this time.
Thanks for your help everyone :hi:

Hi-

I did not have any trouble getting mine out. I just did it on the toilet and also used longest finger to hook rim and just kind of pulled out "horizontally". It wasn't a problem at all.

I have just finished reading through from page 1. I came into this thread near the beginning originally and bought and used softcups and got pregnant using them for the first time. Unfortunately I later had a MMC in the middle of November. I haven't spent much time in TTC since then but am back now and using the softcups again.

If AF doesn't show by next Saturday I'll be testing. We started trying again right after the bleeding ended after my MMC but started trying properly after my first AF. We :sex: the day before my first peak and both peaks this cycle. I'm using the CBFM. I'm kinda not feeling it this month if you know what I mean.

Minimin I am so sorry to hear that your bean hasn't stuck and that you are having to experience this especially after the trauma of your EP. I hope that everything goes as smoothly as it can in these circumstances. I found Miscarriage Support was a great help and comfort when during my miscarriage. If you haven't already been in, you might want to have a look around. I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

For you other ladies who have got your BFP's this time around - CONGRATULATIONS! :happydance::happydance::happydance: It's so exciting and I'm looking forward to reading all about your feelings and experiences through your pregnancies.

For those of you waiting to test and those of you who have tested early :winkwink:, my fingers are crossed for you. :thumbup:

Anteater weve been ttc for almost 6months now, how long have u been ttc?
And ics mixed views really some people like them alot dont. Someone on here not sure who had her bfp at 12dpo with a branded test and didnt get a bfp with ics until atleast 16dpo. But they are good for the poas addiction,i would say keep using your ics and then if your af is late then use a cb.Have you had any symptoms?

hello all, how are we?

My soft cups came today! YEY! OH is away for 3 weeks so not TTC this month obviously but he is back next month so i can get using them then! :happydance:

xxx

Hi all. My daughter has just eaten her tea and out of the blue said 'oh mum, you got a parcel today when you were at work'
SOFT CUPS yay!! And my OH just txt to say he fancies a little of the old BDing tonight!! I could have a little practice!! It's not like I could conceive so I can afford to make my mistakes tonight!!
And yes they are huuuuuuge!!!!!!!

Hi all. My daughter has just eaten her tea and out of the blue said 'oh mum, you got a parcel today when you were at work'
SOFT CUPS yay!! And my OH just txt to say he fancies a little of the old BDing tonight!! I could have a little practice!! It's not like I could conceive so I can afford to make my mistakes tonight!!

They are pretty big i knew they were going to be big but when i saw them i was like whoaaaaa holy hell how is that going to fit there lol but it is very easy and i doubt ul make any mistakes good luck for your practice run!!

Anteater weve been ttc for almost 6months now, how long have u been ttc?
And ics mixed views really some people like them alot dont. Someone on here not sure who had her bfp at 12dpo with a branded test and didnt get a bfp with ics until atleast 16dpo. But they are good for the poas addiction,i would say keep using your ics and then if your af is late then use a cb.Have you had any symptoms?

We've been TTC since my mc 5 months ago. It took us 6 months to conceive that time.

I haven't really had any symptoms. I got very hungry about a week ago but that could be a pre-menstrual symptom. I didn't have any symptoms until 7 weeks when I got pregnant, so I am more looking for an absence of PMS symptoms. It's hard to say though. I usually get the odd spot or 2 but I haven't really got one this time.

I've made myself a promise though that if AF shows I am going to buy a book about conceiving (I'm looking at the 'Baby Making Bible' by Emma Cannon) and if I haven't conceived after my AF in Feb. I am going to go to my GP (if only for reassurance). I have to feel I am doing something constructive.

In the mean time I will continue to use the softcups and OPKs. I don't know about getting into charting because I keep hearing that people are more likely to get pg if they relax and aren't too focused on it.

Ooh-ooh, and I have started doing a little bit of yoga in the morning that is supposed to help with conception.

Welcome all you new softcup experimenters. I know they look huge but they go in easily after BDing (if you know what I mean:blush:). I never had trouble taking them out either. I just sat on the loo and hooked a finger under it and out it came.

Defo a good idea to give them a try out as it were lol. I did the same a few months back when mine arrived I think. I found them easy to get in but harder to get out. Got the hang of it pretty quickly though. Good luck. :thumbup:

Just ordered some softcups today after reading this thread! Excited to try them out!

Hi girls im still waiting for mine to arrive! holy moly they look huge on the pics! ive decided if i cant use them for TTC, il use them as a showercap :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->