Softcups

Me too Icefire- I feel a little lost!
My Scan is this thursday morning. I am alittle worried as my temps have taken a nose dive this morning. I am hoping and praying it is because I didnt sleep well last night. Up until 2am hot and cold and then throughout the night- plus not sure but think i slept with my mouth open too. My nose was stuffed this morning. I am feeling much better this morning so I hope the cold is taking its ugly self elsewhere this morning :)
I am really starting to feel negative about this scan coming up :( Need some PMA.

mornina all :wave:

I havent read back thorugh the posts, just popping in for a chat.

How you doing Min hunny? Your temps fluctuate in pregnancy so i would stop taking them. I did cause they drove me crazy. As you stop producing progesterone and the placenta takes over it will fluctuate a lot.
Also if your not feeling well and have had a bad nights sleep i would ignore them. Im sure all will be fine at your scan on Tuesday hun. I can feel it.

xxx

oh min hunb i have had a look at your chart. there is nothing woring with that temp. Todays temps is the same as the previous temps if you ignore those 2/3 highs. Mine done exactly the same. Hang on ill copy and past my chart for you.

xxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba945

here we go i think this should work. Mine arent as accurate as yours as mine only measured .1 of the degree but you can see the rise and the drop again.

xxx

Me too Icefire- I feel a little lost!
My Scan is this thursday morning. I am alittle worried as my temps have taken a nose dive this morning. I am hoping and praying it is because I didnt sleep well last night. Up until 2am hot and cold and then throughout the night- plus not sure but think i slept with my mouth open too. My nose was stuffed this morning. I am feeling much better this morning so I hope the cold is taking its ugly self elsewhere this morning :)
I am really starting to feel negative about this scan coming up :( Need some PMA.

Sending you some PMA hun! I agree with Laura, I would stop temping it's too easy for you to stress over the temps if you do it. If you're ill your body temp will be trying to regulate itself so it will be up a down xx

Hi Laura!!

How is everyone else today?

2dpo for me, not convinced I'll get my bfp but hey ho! I know it's a little early to think like that I just don't believe it will happen for a while yet! xx

Hi ness, im not great today. Not feeling very motivated today at all. I have so much work to do before i break up for 10 days and just cant seem to find the motivation from anywhere.

Your right, 2DPO is too early to count yourself out. It may be a self defence mechinism though to save dissapointment but try to keep up the PMA hunny, you never know.

xxx

Morning ladies, I still look like a horror show :( No work for me this week :)

Ive had brown spotting when i wipe since yesterday afternoon. Strange as the past two cycles ive not bled until 11am on the Monday CD29 (so today). So i guess i will know soon enough.

Hope you're all OK, Min, this pregnancy will be great for you, please try not to worry too much x

Thanks Laura- I didnt think about the fact it is nearly back to the levels I had post Cold! LMAO- I did however poas again- you know once and addict always an addict- Line came up within seconds and much much darker than the control:)

I'm temping out of habit really- I guess I still dont believe. Placenta starts taking over around ten weeks so a few more to go.

Scan on thursday is in the morning- I should be done around 11- so less than three days to go for me!

Ness and Helly- :hugs: thanks ladies!
What will be will be I know.

Helly- I hope :witch: stays away! If you dont spot normally i wonder if that could be a good sign Fxd

thats fab news hunny. Im the same i do POAS every now and again just to beleive it. lol. So your not alone. 10 weeks? Really? That late? I never knew that. Learn something new everyday.
Im sure ll is fine chick. At least your scan is in the morning so your not left waiting til the afternoon. Mine is a week tomorrow and time is going sooooooo slow!

xx

And now its red, bang on time. Ah well a new cycle and time to see the Dr's. No 2010 baby, no conceiving before OH gets to 36, his birthday is a little over a week away but at least we are having a weekend away in Prague next O weekend. I'll stop sulking soon, promise lol.

:hugs: helly! Stupid darn :witch: Prague sounds fantastic. I have always wanted to go and never been! How long are you going for?:flower:

Laura- where are you off to for ten days!Somewhere nice I hope. POAS- will be part of the trimester territory I think :) Next week- oooh I hope times flies! Being bored/slow work doesnt help. I can keep you company though :hugs: I think it is ten weeks hun- but I better go check that. With all the things I read I dont know for sure :shrug:

Ness- way too early- but I know exactly what you mean about feeling down about it-I did the same last month and was so convinced. Weird that you dont think this is the time? is there a reason why you think that?:hugs:

aww helly :hugs: so sorry sweetie xxx

Min, I have a good feeling for you babe and don't think you have anything to worry about, the fact everything feels normal is a great sign I feel :thumbup:

Laura thanks honey, yeah just a defence mechanism I think. I just feel a bit numb now on cycle 3 but I think that will probably happen to everyone as you realise it's not happened the first cycle and reality sinks in that this could take a while! I'm sorry for complaining - I know you went so long without your bfp xx

Thanks Min, just Friday to Sunday but it means we dont have the hassle of trying to sneak BD in around our 3 year old and the usual stream of visitors coming in and out of our house!

I don't know Min, like I said to Laura, just reality sinking in that it could take a lot longer than I expected it to. I think I was a bit naive really when I first started ttc in December.

Think it's just cos ov is over with now and it's outta my hands. Don't know if I've done enough :cry: xx

Hi ladies how are u all? eint been on for a bit, having a nightmare with the workmen doing my kitchen!

so ross eint working away now, but he dont want to PLAN baby making...if ti happens it happens he dont want none of the opk.s etc...and my sticks for my clearblue monitor eint arrived yet so i cant use it anyway grrr :growlmad:

so if it happens it happens :shrug: we only :sex: cd 5 and 9...im on cd10 now due to ovulate end of march/1st april so we shall see but im ok about it, i dont wanna stress about it :thumbup: going down the caravan friday till monday nice little break for us...:flower:

i eint catched up so have i missed any :bfp: ?

Helly-it is so refreshing to get away! Like you said BD without interference will be in iteslf one less stress :)

Ness- I know exactly how you feel. Once OV is over it is like your feeling helpless and there is not much else you can do but wait.. Still I have lots of hope for you. 3 months ttc is still early (though frustratiing) and I think you are doing tons to help your conception. Keep your chin up hun! Only a few more days and you will be able to :test:

Sorry for the delay,

Min, just taking time off work to re coup and OH is on leave from the army to so i needed to take time off so i can see him else i would have been working nights and had no time together. We are off to visit my family in West Brom and then onto cheshire to see the OHs family for a few days. Plus have loads of baby stuff i need to get out of my house so im storing everything at my nans. :haha:

Ness, chin up chick. I know how you feel though. No matter how long you have been trying wether its 3 moths or 3 years when you want something so badly its hard.

Hey Cat, how you doing chick? How long are the work men going to be lingering for?

thank you girls I know you're right - just post ovulation blues I think! I ate a full easter egg to myself last night to make me feel better :D

Cat I would use the CBFM behind my OH's back :haha:

Min thanks babe - although sorry to say I won't be testing unless AF is late this time, I'm too scared after the faint +hpt's last cycle. I don't want to see that again :flower:

Hey Laura :flower: I was having a good day untill the post man just deliverd a hipp baby club pack full of baby rice, cereal, baby spoons and weaning a 6 month old :( never mind eh!

My cbfm sticks have arrived today but i was suppose to start using them on cd 6 but im on cd10 now...hope i can use one in the morning! cus i just tried but it told me to take it out...but it might be because im out my time.

workmen finish today, havin gmy floor done today it looks verrrrry nice :winkwink:

had a night out saturday with 2 friends, andthe 2 friends ended up having a bust up :wacko: so it kinda ruined it, silly arses :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->