Softcups

oh im sure it is ness hunny. How are you feeling about this cycle? A little more relaxed now you cut out the temping ect?
xxx

yeah so much more relaxed I feel like I haven't done anything this cycle! But suppose that's a good thing! Done the Sperm Meets Egg Plan this cycle rather than going at it hell for leather all cycle lol

I don't feel positive though but think that's a natural defence mechanism we all seem to have so we don't feel too disappointed when AF shows! I'mh hoping she's gone on a 9 month holiday lol xxx

Thanks girls, I guess I just thought if my temp had gone back to "normal" it would be in the post ov area not down in to the pre ov temps. Its for the best if I'm not pregnant anyway, the worry of knowing what the chicken pox could have done would make the 9 months horrendously stressful anyway. Onwards and upwards to next cycle.

some women get a dip in temp before their bfp so you never know sweets xx

Yeah I know its still possible, its a horrible feeling, because of course I want to be PG (this is our last cycle before its time to go to the Dr's) but if I am PG and the chicken pox has caused serious deformities, thats something I couldnt bare to go through, termination etc :(

aww hunny try not to think of that - like someone else said (might've been Kimmy) once the spots come out the virus has nearly left your system xx

Yeah the Dr said the chances of it harming the baby are 0.5%, so dont worry. That would be enough to reassure most people, but not me... I had low lying placenta on my 20 week scan with James, only 5% of placentas will still be too low for a vaginal birth at 38 weeks, you can guess which percentage I was in.. :(

afternoon ladies!
How are you all doing. I have not had a chance to catch up all the posts- but did manage to skim read some over the past few days. back on my computer so no dodgy posts with crap typo's!
Ness- here's to the next 2ww whizzing past honey!
Helly- I am sure you are fine! I am always thinking like you though.. With Ectopics they said it was a 5% chance.. well 5% me then :shrug:
Laura honey! How are you doing? Still getting flutters?

I am ok-glad to be back home. i did cut trip short as I woke up this morning with a stinking sore throat- starting to block up nose, and I cant seem to taste much- I am achey all over and feel extremely tired :(

I read somewhere that our immune systems are lowered when pregnant- is that true- My niece had some sniffles but surely I cant have got the cold from her???? She is 10months old! I also havent really been out too much in the cold and this trip was the first time I was out and ahd to use public transport so that may be it :shrug:.
I also forgot to take my BBT but used my nephews one but that was only to one decimal point. Still high though :thumbup:

Startd getting more cramps and twinges yesterday and wonder if there is more uterine expansion going on. Laura- did you get them on and off?

So what are you lovvies doing today. I came home, pj's, cold tablets, vix rub and hotwater bottle in bed now. I dont want to sleep as I know I wont be able to sleep tonight then :(

Hi ladies, hoping you can help me :flower:

My 24 pack of softcups arrived today :happydance:

I thought I would practise with one so I know what to do when TTC in a few days.

Trouble is I can feel it 'down there' even though it's inserted all the way to the top!
I can tuck it behind my pubic bone, but it pops back over it as soon as I move!
Does this mean I am too small to accomodate it?

Any tips? :wacko:

xxx

hey Min!

Yep when you first conceive the blastocycst (the cells that eventually create the baby) send out signals to stop your body attacking what is essentially a foreign body, its like a protective mechanism, then once the baby is sharing your blood supply and isn't in danger of being 'attacked' by your body's antibodies you'll start to feel better, that's why for a lot of women getting a cold or sore throat is common before a bfp!

hi dan-o

ooh I'm not sure hun....haven't experienced that myself, try laying down, take it out and reinsert it again??

Dan-o thats strange, maybe you need to push it up a bit higher or try inserting it in a different position? Sure you'll get the hang of it, you should be able to accommodate it x

I just did an IC and could swear there was a very faint second line, but OH cant see it and it wouldnt be the first time ive imagined a second line on an IC :)

Ohh helly!! It may be a tad too early- can you post a pic? Fxd for you babe! Are you due AF on monday?

Dan-o- I have not had problems with it springing back out- I would imagine you are not pushing it back far enough and at the right angle. Are you inserting it laying down. I found that the easiest way.

hey Min!

Yep when you first conceive the blastocycst (the cells that eventually create the baby) send out signals to stop your body attacking what is essentially a foreign body, its like a protective mechanism, then once the baby is sharing your blood supply and isn't in danger of being 'attacked' by your body's antibodies you'll start to feel better, that's why for a lot of women getting a cold or sore throat is common before a bfp!

I hope so- it sounds about right :hugs:. I just feel such a wimp right now as I have that tickly throat and nose is tingly and harsh sneezing and snot! But then bunged up the next minute- I am normally ignoring all these things but this time I just want to get into bed :wacko:

well if that's how you feel honey you should listen to your body and get in to bed, you need extra rest for bubba now! xx

I would love to but my DH cant cook for shit! So I still have to make tea- then will have an early night chatting to my bandb girls if your about- and dont mind my sniffles :)

course we don't honey! he he

OH is pissed as a fart, coming home in an hour or so....ugh drunk men......thank god I managed to get some fresh supply outta him earlier today lol

Hi ladies!! Been lurking today for the most part....glad to see Min and Laura here today!

Dan-o I agree with the other girls---try lying down like you would after BDing and try re-inserting it.

Helly I hope you are feeling better soon hon...FX'd for you!!!

Min I am sorry you are feeling icky--I had a terrible cold and such a few weeks ago and it is still sort of hanging on. I wouldn't worry too much about a little cramping...a good friend of mine is PG with number 2 and had lots of cramps first 12 weeks with both of hers.

Laura I hope you are well hon. Can't wait to see scans of you little one!

Ness I am here for you in the 2ww....man I hate that! I will be joining you this time next week....hang in there!!

thank you Allie - I feel really emotional tonight and thinking AF is coming in two weeks I'm scared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->