Softcups

Hey did it!!
Confused - you just need to go back and make it one size smaller, that's what I did any how!! wooo hooooo!!

Lol Embo, siggy looks good! Glad you got it figured out :)

Thanks BellaBlu. Hope my boss never sees what a dumb ass I am!! Just completed my Apprenticeship in Business and Administration too!!! PMSL!!
:wacko::wacko: :blush::blush:

High five woop woop Confused!! Phew all sorted!!

Back to the :spermy: :sex::sex::dust::bfp:

Thanks Mommy2kian!! Yours is pretty hot bananas too!!!

lol yeah im only on CD 5 but think i will start tonight hehe but will keep the cups for later ;)

Yea I'm only on CD 7 but still think it's good to get the little :spermy::spermy::spermy: nice and strong!! Let out the old............. Bring in the new tee hee !!

probs around about the 1st or 2nd of feb coz i got the early sensitive tests in but the date is meant to be the 4th lol what about yourself?

Well I have 40 early IC pregnancy tests!! What me?? Obsessed?? Nah!!
Only got so many cos they were so cheap!! I put myself down for testing 4th Feb but I just know I won't last that long!! Prob be first or second Feb like yourself. I started my ovulation testing today cos I don't actually know when I ovulate. I'll make a firm decision if and when I get a surge!! Hope it's BFP's all around eh

Just wondering about Softcups; is it best to place it in (right after BD) before or after lying down for 20min with a pillow under your hips?

Hi TTC4no3.
Great sig!! I haven't used mine yet, bottled it last night on my "practise" run but from what I've read, I'll be inserting mine straight after BDing and I'll lay still for 20 - 30 mins with pillow under my bottom!
I was put off by the size but I've been assured that they go in fine after BDing and you can't feel them once they're "there!!"
hope this helps x

ooooooooooo ems we can test together lol yeah n i hope ur right about the BFP's all round :D

I put mine in right after so the spermys would stay up close to the cervix. Now mind you-this cycle our dr. said to do it "face down/bum up" and to stay like that. So I had to kind of push mine up & back while kind of on all fours with a pillow under the front of my thigs/hips.....not easy and even harder to stay in that position. I did that like 5 days in a row. If I don't get a bfp (in the next few days!) then I will try right after on my back with the pillow under bum. I did that position for 12 cycles in a row with no luck but didn't use softcups until this cycle.

lol titi i think i would break my back tryin to do that in that position, gl fx'd for u x

Hey Ladies

Back again. I am now 12dpo, and have been spotting for 2 days, which is a wee bit heavier today, and still BFN, so think that Af is rearing her ugly head, so have just ordered some pre-seed and some softcups, and hopefully next cycle will be the month.

ANyone test BFP this month so far with softcups?

Jo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"