Softcups

i think im going for the mooncup..
i think it looks a lot easier to use!
DH said we can order it the day AF comes after this cycle. HOPEFULLY it doesnt!!!

:dust: to you all!!!

I'd love to join you girls in the whole cup experiment...
I ordered a mooncup yesterday...it should be arriving on thursday just in time for some practice before O:yipee:

Heaps of :dust: girls....it's gotta be our month....PMA, PMA, PMA!

Yes welsh rose pma pma pma!!!!!!!!!!
Im waiting for posman pat to bring my goodies :lol:

xXx

I'd love to join you girls in the whole cup experiment...
I ordered a mooncup yesterday...it should be arriving on thursday just in time for some practice before O:yipee:

Heaps of :dust: girls....it's gotta be our month....PMA, PMA, PMA!

yay! let me kno how it is and if it works! :haha:

Hey Lovely...hope your postie brings them today!

So is everyone going to use them just at O or for the few days leading upto O as well?
How long are people tending to leave them in for?

Can't wait for it to arrive now and the fun to begin:winkwink::rofl:

Im using mine for everytime we BD which is thursday friday saturday and sunday, thats even if i can get it in :rofl:

Hey ladies,

My delivery should arrive today, so I will change my signature too and join in.

Fingers crossed for all of us! x

Wow....I love my Postie!....can't quite believe that I'm sat on the sofa having just opened the box to my mooncup....I only ordered yesterday from Boots!:yipee:

Well I'm in the hopefully last day or so of AF...cd7 today....go :witch: go! So am off to bung the Mooncup in a saucepan boil it clean and then have a go at using it for af purposes....FX'd xx

*An update...it seems ok...and despite the size:shock:...you really can't feel it:thumbup:

Welsh & anv - Welcome, glad you're joining us! Lots of luck and babydust your way, I hope the mooncups work for you.. I've heard that the mooncups haven't been as effective because softcups hold the lil' guys closer to the cervix opening, but hopefully that's not the case & you'll get your BFP's all the same! After all, it's the same concept :) Excited to have you here. I hang around this thread ALOT waiting for my girls to announce a BFP!

Thanks for the welcome and :dust: to you to Hun:hugs:
Hopefully the same principle will work Hun...I decided on the mooncup because they looked as though they would be easier to get out...and on the first couple of pages the first success story I read was a mooncup one. I also plan on escaping tampons and pads as well and the mooncup just looked more sturdy for that purpose iykwim.

Hopefully we'll all be lucky no matter what cup we're using:winkwink::hugs:

Hey Ladies,
I am shocked how many newbies!!! I used softcups and got my BFP last month- it was the first month of using them and I used them around OV- I kept them in overnight or 6-8 hours. I found they were easy to use once I got the hang of it. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage but am rarring to try them again this month. Good luck ladies. I'm off to add a new signature logo! :)

Hey Bellablu! How are you my love. Liking the profile pic! :)
Cant get a nice sparkly sig....:(

Hi minimin! So good you've posted. Been thinking bout you. Glad you're all geared up for your next try for BFP!!
If you click on one of out glittery ones it'll take you to where you can get one. Good luck!!

Wow welshrose im in envy because my postman eint brought nada to me, and im very upset :growlmad: :lol:

so i went to asda and treated me to a jumper :lol:

hello my lovlies how are we doing today.:thumbup:

I have skimmed all the posts as im at work this evening so shouldnt really be on here. :blush:

Welcome to all the new girls. I wont be trying the SC out until next cycle so ill let you lot go first and them tell me wether to ditch them or not. :haha:

We all ok?

xxx

Minimin, Well thank you! :flower: .. Signature looks great.. Glad you got it figured out!

Laura, Working huh? Bummer! :) Hope your night at work flies by..

For those in the UK looking to order Softcups the cheapest place I found for one pack of 6 + delivery was Access Diagnostics and I just got an email from them with a 5% discount code which is valid 'til the end of the month so here it is if some of u are interested in trying the method; code: thankyou.
Link to the softcups: https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk...p&PN=Instead_Cups__Softcups_-_.html#a306#a306

Info they sent:

"As a thank you use coupon code: thankyou
to get a 5% discount on goods.
Code active until end of January 2010
Only one discount coupon is applied per order.Coupon may be used multiple times.
Feel free to share coupon with colleagues, friends & family."

I paid £6.48 (including delivery) without the discount. U can get free delivery if u spend over £25 though. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->