Softcups

Yeah Bellablu, working until 10 tonight. But with the OH away i dont have much to go home to apart from my fish. lol!

TTC4no3: thanks for that chick, i already have 6. I normally get everything form access diagnostics, its a great site. I got the 6 i already have from Amazon so i think i may just go and order some extra from there.

xxx

Hey Ladies,
I am shocked how many newbies!!! I used softcups and got my BFP last month- it was the first month of using them and I used them around OV- I kept them in overnight or 6-8 hours. I found they were easy to use once I got the hang of it. Unfortunately I had an early miscarriage but am rarring to try them again this month. Good luck ladies. I'm off to add a new signature logo! :)

Thanks for the welcome and the info Lovely:hugs:
I'm so sorry Hun that you've just experienced another loss....I can't send enough super sticky and healthy :dust: for this cycle:hugs:

Wow welshrose im in envy because my postman eint brought nada to me, and im very upset :growlmad: :lol:

so i went to asda and treated me to a jumper :lol:

:hissy:...at your postie! When did you order them Chick?
What's your jumper like :thumbup:

Was just wondering girls whether we'd be able to create a testing page just so we can keep track of when people will be testing and those :bfp:s when they arrive. Perhaps have the month of dates down and once that month has gone maybe just list January ?? BFP's before putting Feb dates down...that way newcomers will be able to see how successful the thread has been.....Very I hope!:winkwink:

Can't wait to get to know you all better...it seems like a really fab thread:hugs:

Welsh Rose, that is a fantastic idea. I would start it but a) im not TTC this month, ill be starting again feb b) i have no idea to edit a threads title to change how many BFPs there have been so i think im best to leave it to someone else to start.

Really really good idea though, as you say it will show other non SC users how successful they are and may pursuade others to try them.

xxx

Aww glad you liked the idea Hun....That's two of us that wouldn't mind someone to turn up with some I.T wizardry...haven't got a clue how to do it either and didn't really think it was my place:shy:

Thanks for the welcome and :dust: to you to Hun:hugs:
Hopefully the same principle will work Hun...I decided on the mooncup because they looked as though they would be easier to get out...and on the first couple of pages the first success story I read was a mooncup one. I also plan on escaping tampons and pads as well and the mooncup just looked more sturdy for that purpose iykwim.

Hopefully we'll all be lucky no matter what cup we're using:winkwink::hugs:

this is why i picked the mooncup over soft cups too!
i watched the video on soft cups and it look too hard :haha:

im just excited to try it next cycle! :happydance:

Everyone has got the right to start a thread sweetie. We are all a soft cup member! :happydance:

I would do it but not got the foggiest when it comes to this site. I only know the basics. lol.

xx

I don't mind starting a thread with AF due dates for softcup users; I'm on here too much already anyway lol; can't ttc this cycle so need things to keep me busy lol.
Going to do it now :)

TTC4no3. im not TTC this month either, but cant stay away from this site. he he!

xx

Done the thread; I'm ready for your dates :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ficial-testing-thread-2010-a.html#post4060922

Done the thread; I'm ready for your dates :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ficial-testing-thread-2010-a.html#post4060922

hmmm do mooncups count? lol
i wanna join!

im going to use them next cycle!

Thanks TTC4No3:hugs:
I didn't realise we'd need a completely new thread:dohh:....Thinking I need the manual BnB idiots guide:dohh::rofl:

Anv7...Don't delay Hun...Order today!:winkwink:
From an AF point of view it's been fab!
I literally opened the box...sterilised it...after a lil bit of wiggling managed to get it in properly....checked it after 3hrs and reinserted it...:thumbup:
Haven't even had any leakage...even with a reteroverted uterus:yipee::winkwink:

:hug:

how do i put the sofcups member 2010 as my signature??

Click on one of the glittery ones in a sig already Hun and then you can create your own...get the code once your done for forums and highlight and copy and then paste in BnB in your edit sig box...hope that helps...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->