Softcups

don't blame you for not testing i don't because i get sick of bfn all the time so your better off waiting till af is late x x x

thats exactly what im going to do!!! And now i have new plans, if AF gets me this month, im going to work on losing some more pounds before the next eggy drops :thumbup:

thats probably good plans. it seems like when i start working out i get pregnant:thumbup:

a few pounds off helps fertility, I dont know how much in exact but it sure helps to be in better shape and take some weight off. I still havent tested im going to wait until the day AF is due.

:hi: girls been the gym round the field with the dogs weather her is lovely to hot to sit out x x x

:hi: girls been the gym took dogs round field done the gardens now chilling till i need to do something else weather nice again think theres only me who posts on her haha x x x

i hope i don't lose newt still the same lv but not weighed my self for ages think i will in the morning we got a cup in i have had sex since cd3 everyday i have had a cup in i am going to keep at it all month wooppp x x x

:hi: girls wooppp lyin in the morning kids are off tomorrow well my son hasn't got long left in juniors school now secondary school next big step he cant wait i am dreading it hope he will settle x x x

heya ladies just passing by to check up on you guys, im on CD1, I only had one symptom last cycle, no worries, now time to lose a few pounds before I lay another eggy. This will be my 2nd cycle using pre seed and soft cups, im not giving up on them. Gonna relax for now. hope you guys have a good day :flower:

Softcups are great! I just tried using them this month and actually got BFP!! Even if we hadn't gotten a positive test, I would recommend them. I found them comfortoable and easy to use. So nice not to have to worry about leakage! (ew, sorry)

I agree the soft cups are easy to use, you don't feel them in, and no worrying about leakage too, love them! :thumbup:

fx you catch the egg this month hun i am useing my softcup ever day this cycle love them x x x

I will be heading to walgreens tonight to get my softcup !!! can't wit

:dust: to everyone!!

Softcups are great! I just tried using the
PHP:
m this month and actually got BFP!! Even if we hadn't gotten a positive test, I would recommend them. I found them comfortoable and easy to use. So nice not to have to worry about leakage! (ew, sorry)

Fantastic news, congrats! :happydance: I'm testing on sat, 10dpo, & its my first month of softcups. With all these first try :bfp:'s its hard not to be too optimistic!! x x

:hi: girls chill day today why my son is off school i have pain in both of my legs today and on my left side well got my scan tomorrow wooppp to see whats going on weather hes :rain: this morning but it looks like its going to brighten up now woopp x x x

:hi: girls happy Friday woopp well didnt have my cd10 scan done because the forum my doc give me u have to book an appointment so have to wait till next month so i am hoping it will be a scan of my bfp next month ha well been the gym had tea now chilling i have got o pain hope i o early this month i should catch the egg were have in bd ever day and i have used my concieve plus and soft cups woopp x x

hi ladies i have been using the soft cups only this cycle. first time was a little weird and the second time was ok. we will see if they worked. 1dpo today

:hi: girls well i have woke up in a foul mood need to shake it off so going to do dinner and then chill in the sun all day with some tunes blasting good luck no this is my 2nd month useing them x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->