Softcups

Wow ladies, congratulations on your BFP's!! Lovely to hear the softcups success stories! H & H 9months :flower: x

How awesome is that? Congrats! I practiced using them for the first time last month, this month I used them on all my fertile days with pre seed :happydance: cant wait to test!

I tried softcups for AF today, I had no leakage but what a mess they make when taking them out...Is there an easier way???

I tried softcups for AF today, I had no leakage but what a mess they make when taking them out...Is there an easier way???

Lol sorry about that well your suppost to take them out nice and easy but low not like a tampon...

Does anyone know where I can buy the instead cups....I live in New Jersey and can not seem to find them anywhere....any suggestions??

I will be testing at 10 DPO, this is my first month using soft cups on every fertile day with pre seed! :happydance:

oh hum.... i am almost out of softcups only 3 left and almost out of OPKs only 3 left have to go to walgreens tomorrow. and i really dont want to pay so much for OPKs ugh. but i never ordered them online this cycle and now they wouldnt be here on time. grrr.

got my pre seed!!! cannot WAIT to use it. does anyone know what days i should start using it!!!?

hi ladies! just wanted to give some encouragement. i used softcups and preseed and got preggy with my last two babies, both on the first time using them:thumbup:

hi ladies! just wanted to give some encouragement. i used softcups and preseed and got preggy with my last two babies, both on the first time using them:thumbup:

That is very encouraging!:thumbup:Did you put preseed inside the soft cup too....My softcups get delivered tomorrow.:happydance:

hope i get mine in a couple of days 1st month using them and conceive plus woopp x x x

ok probably tmi coming up here so if your squeemish, dont read....

we used the preseed in the injectible tubes. so we filled one up and inserted it before dtd. after dtd i would stay laying down and insert the softcup. i would make sure it was in the right place, covering my cervix before standing up. i also went in every now and then and poked around on the outside of the softcups to push the spermys up in. dont know if that helped, but someone suggested it. you should also try to have an orgasm after getting the softcup in place. im sorry if your DH isnt down for this, mine was thankfully:blush:

we also did a different method too. this is probably even worse tmi....
sometimes i would get the softcup ready with preseed in it. then would use some on my hands and use my hands to get him there. you cant get any saliva around it will kill spermys, so make sure you use the preseed so he doesnt get chaffed. sorry ladies, there is not a decent way to explain all this. i would catch the spermys in the softcup, lay down and insert it in me. then of course poked at the outside like with the other method. this method probably worked better for me cuz sometimes after dtd and inserting it some would come out, like i missed some. and of course try to have an orgasm after this one as well.

it aint pretty, but hey..... this is baby making:thumbup:

ok probably tmi coming up here so if your squeemish, dont read....

we used the preseed in the injectible tubes. so we filled one up and inserted it before dtd. after dtd i would stay laying down and insert the softcup. i would make sure it was in the right place, covering my cervix before standing up. i also went in every now and then and poked around on the outside of the softcups to push the spermys up in. dont know if that helped, but someone suggested it. you should also try to have an orgasm after getting the softcup in place. im sorry if your DH isnt down for this, mine was thankfully:blush:

we also did a different method too. this is probably even worse tmi....
sometimes i would get the softcup ready with preseed in it. then would use some on my hands and use my hands to get him there. you cant get any saliva around it will kill spermys, so make sure you use the preseed so he doesnt get chaffed. sorry ladies, there is not a decent way to explain all this. i would catch the spermys in the softcup, lay down and insert it in me. then of course poked at the outside like with the other method. this method probably worked better for me cuz sometimes after dtd and inserting it some would come out, like i missed some. and of course try to have an orgasm after this one as well.

it aint pretty, but hey..... this is baby making:thumbup:

I'm so glad I'm not the only onelol

Thanks for the info Blessedmomma! :thumbup:

Well ladies I used mine after BD for the first time the other night and I have to say they are great and wonder why I didn't try them earlier!! It was so much easier to insert lying down, and cos of all the conceive plus & "natural lubricant" it slipped straight in. I put a squirt of conceive plus in the cup first. Normally I have :spermy: and lube coming out of me overnight and most of the next day (sorry TMI!) and need to wear a pantyliner but I was so much cleaner as everything was caught in the cup! Fab! I've heard so many good stories of first time BFP's but don't wanna get my hopes up too much! :dust: to you x

:hi: girls witch :af: got me cd1 well i have been in contact with my fs secretary and there sending my for a scan on cd10 wooppp to see what my lining is like because i think its to thin on 100mg when i was on 50mg i got Cort preggo twice not had a sniff of one with this 100mg well on to round 4 for me :cry: fed up and gutted just hope this round works for us the soft cups and concieve plus did nt do the trick for me but i am going to use them this cycle x x x

caz & bob sorry to hear that the witch got you.

MrsPPTC ditto why didn't I use these earlier too!

I tried my softcups last night and they were great. I thought it was going to be a military operation but it was soooooooo easy. I didn't have my preseed to hand so used it without. I wasn't sure how long to keep it in for. (sorry tmi) I kept it in for 10 hours but even when i took it out it still had what looked like spermies in. What's the maximum you girls have kept it in for? They are so comfortable I'm scared I will forget I've got it in until I next BD! lol!

Blessedmomma I think i may use your poking technique next time. lol! Thanks for the detail hun.

iv just strted using them as i got a pos opk yesterday
we bd then i put a bit of concieve plus in the cap and inseted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"