Softcups

Are these the right ones?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Instead-Soft...althCare_RL&hash=item5639b8d8f6#ht_2450wt_908

Yes Emma those are the exact ones I used. After 8cycles I got my bfp. Unfortunatelyi have miscarried but as soon as I am able we will be using them again.

Sorry for your loss hunny :( fx'd for you tho sweetie :) :dust: xx

I think we'll get those then, give it a whirl!! :)

Yes Emma those are the exact ones I used. After 8cycles I got my bfp. Unfortunatelyi have miscarried but as soon as I am able we will be using them again.

:hugs: Sorry for your loss Goldstar. Can I ask how many cycles you were using the softcups before you got your BFP? x

:hi: girls hope your all good been the gym really worked my ass off so needed it happy Friday woopppp cant wait to start on the soft cups again hope this month it will get me my bfp 2nd month using them x x x

Does anyone know where I can buy the instead cups....I live in New Jersey and can not seem to find them anywhere....any suggestions??

I found them at CVS. Most drug stores/pharmacies that have a feminine hygiene aisle should have them. Although I did look at target and didn't see them there. GL and :dust: to you! KT

i looked a month ago and the soft cups werent in walmart... i checked again and bought them a couple days ago...so try walmart, i bought them at walgreens as well.

Sorry for confusion....we were trying to conceive for 8 cycles total....FIRST CYCLE USING INSTEAD CUPS = BFP!! in fact we BD'd less that cycle than previous ones and we only DTD on CD8 once and CD10 twice...using the cups each time. I Ovulated on CD10 so I think the BFP was a result of the BD 2 days before ov :winkwink:
Obviously it's all a bit sensitive at the moment as I've since miscarried but I will be using them as soon as we can TTC again :flower:

:hi: girls just got back from shopping af packed her bag yesterday so we had sex and today i am just spotting so we will sex again today and i am going to use a soft cup woopppp sex everyday this cycle i will get my bfp x x x

Sorry for confusion....we were trying to conceive for 8 cycles total....FIRST CYCLE USING INSTEAD CUPS = BFP!! in fact we BD'd less that cycle than previous ones and we only DTD on CD8 once and CD10 twice...using the cups each time. I Ovulated on CD10 so I think the BFP was a result of the BD 2 days before ov :winkwink:
Obviously it's all a bit sensitive at the moment as I've since miscarried but I will be using them as soon as we can TTC again :flower:

That's brilliant to hear Glowstar!! Amazing the number of people who try softcups first time and get their BFP's!! Especially after a number of months TTC. So sorry about your :angel: though. Hope it's not long before you get back in the game :winkwink: x

Other ladies on this thread, have any of you been using softcups a while and still waiting for your BFP?!

Caznbob, OMG :sex: every day of your cycle?! Wow, couldn't hack that at all, DH would have a fit if I suggested that! :haha: x

That's brilliant to hear Glowstar!! Amazing the number of people who try softcups first time and get their BFP's!! Especially after a number of months TTC. So sorry about your :angel: though. Hope it's not long before you get back in the game :winkwink: x

Other ladies on this thread, have any of you been using softcups a while and still waiting for your BFP?!

Caznbob, OMG :sex: every day of your cycle?! Wow, couldn't hack that at all, DH would have a fit if I suggested that! :haha: x

Hi! this is my 3rd cycle using softcups...still waiting for BFP :wacko:

first month using soft cups and pressed combo, im 9dpo today, trying to figure out if i should wait a few days or start testing tomorrow :shrug:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing a Sunday roast chicken afters ice cream yum yum can't wait i am starving trying4ababyy i would test hun now x x x

first month using soft cups and pressed combo, im 9dpo today, trying to figure out if i should wait a few days or start testing tomorrow :shrug:

9 dpo is pretty early, but if you have extra i would say test!!!!! i got a bfp at 9dpo with my last one. had never tested that early so dont know if i would have gotten them that early with the others ot not

:test::test::test:

I think im going to wait because 9dpo is still early, for a few days I had huge painfully sore bb's now its better :shrug: not giving up and not putting hopes up high too, just taking things day by day, how are you guys? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->