Softcups

i absolutely love pre seed and soft cups, cant wait to be the next statistic on having that successful story =)

where can i buy these from? im in the uk and cant find them anywhere?

Does anyone know how a softcup compares to a diaphragm? I've been considering using my diaphragm to do just this after sex.

:hi: girls hope your all well afm been food shopping came back had :sex: going chines for tea x x x

:hi: girls relaxing day for me today ff put me at 3dpo woopp stay away :af: going to try and keep my self busy and try and not think to much about it x x x

good luck caz!!! i am not trying/not preventing, but always prayingfor the Lords will to be done in my life. had a weird feeling this month and started testing at 3dpo:wacko: started getting weird evaps at 5dpo. got a bfp yesterday at 9dpo. dont know how i knew. my womens intuition is NEVER right. i never have any idea im pregnant and never guess the sex right. i have an 18 mo old and 4 mo old so we will be busy!!!! good Lord will get us through though, He always does:flower:

we didnt use softcups or preseed since we werent ttc this time, but like i said we got preggo first time using them with my last 2 babies.

here is my 9dpo frer yesterday
0_IMAGE_515.jpg

wanted to add im praying for all of you and hope its not a long wait to your bfp's!!!

good luck caz!!! i am not trying/not preventing, but always prayingfor the Lords will to be done in my life. had a weird feeling this month and started testing at 3dpo:wacko: started getting weird evaps at 5dpo. got a bfp yesterday at 9dpo. dont know how i knew. my womens intuition is NEVER right. i never have any idea im pregnant and never guess the sex right. i have an 18 mo old and 4 mo old so we will be busy!!!! good Lord will get us through though, He always does:flower:

we didnt use softcups or preseed since we werent ttc this time, but like i said we got preggo first time using them with my last 2 babies.

View attachment 233211

so is this a positive because i see two lines or is this a evap?

congrats hun wooppp hope all the rest of us will get are s this month x x x

View attachment 233211

so is this a positive because i see two lines or is this a evap?

def a bfp!

thanks ladies! hope to see some more on here:happydance:

wow! Congrats...that's awesome. so ur babies will be 13 months apart? u will be busy ;) luv it!!

thank u 4boys1girl! we are very excited. yes they will be 13 months apart. my last two are 14 mos apart. life will be pretty fun!

although i didnt use softcups and preseed, i am using natural progesterone cream to fix my cycles which were wonky after my last baby. also taking b vitamins for the same reason. im sure these helped me get pregnant since b vits boost fertility. even though i could stop taking them after 1st tri i will continue taking them throughout for a calmer baby. i wasnt sure of that after reading it, but after my last pregnancy and his personality im a believer! he is the most mellow baby ever:thumbup:

:hi: girls just been matalan with oh mum why she got some holiday bits been the gym done light exercise been round the field with me dogs now chilling before i do tea 4dpo x x x

Hi Caz...I 'think' I am around 4dpo too :winkwink: I'm in my cycle after M/C and D&C so really no real clue but pretty sure I have ovulated. We kind of timed it OK'ish around OV deciding not to wait.....I'm 40! time is NOT on my side.
Not holding out much hope but hoping my body is at least getting back to some kind of normality. :thumbup:
We did use Instead Cups a couple of times though :winkwink:

My softcups came in today! Of course I am only CD4 so not ready to use yet but definately going to have to get a bottle a wine and test run one of these suckers! I'll admit, after having children, I am not as tight as I use to be, BUT I definately dont have a crater either! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am totally cracking up how large these are! I can't wait for my husbands reaction when he see's them! SO HOPING FOR A BFP this month to preseed and softcups!

Course we can...we can obsess together :haha::haha:

Angel...they aren't as daunting as they look and slide in pretty easy when you squeeze it length ways :winkwink: Just make sure you push it right up (spermy fingers euugggh!!) and it sits behind the pubic bone. Sounds odd but you'll feel it...and know it's in right :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->