Softcups

thanks mrsmm24, did you get preggo from soft cups? :flower:

Yes!!! We used Softcups the last 2 cycles. It is safe to say that they were a part of this conception. I also was temping and using OPKs, and using Robitussin!:thumbup:

thanks mrsmm24, did you get preggo from soft cups? :flower:

Yes!!! We used Softcups the last 2 cycles. It is sage to say that they were a part of this conception. I also was temping and using OPKs, and using Robitussin!:thumbup:

wow thats awesome! Congrats! This is our 2nd cycle using soft cups and pre seed, im ovulating today as we speak :thumbup:, time to bring out the sexay lingerie :happydance:

:hi: girls well been the gym came back made a sandwich for dinner a tuner and onion one may fav well couldn't eat it it knocked me sick so had to make a cheese one hope its a nice bfp coming my way 6dpo x x x

xaz &bob that is a good sign the sandwich thing of not feeling up to it even though its your favorite, my hubby wanted sushi last night i almost got sick at the idea, its my favorite though which was funny.

hope everyone is doing good, last night i had mild pressure cramps in my lower abdomen and some spotting on when i wiped so i hope that was IB Fx'd. for:af: . sometimes i feel like im in and sometimes i feel like im out. so just wish the BFP would show or AF so i can stop going well maybe... i test tomorrow. but may wait till thursday!best wishes to all.

sweetpea i hope this is it for you hun. i thought i was out and felt like af was coming early but got a bfp instead. have been having cramps and back aches but its normal. hope your spotting was IB!!

caz when are you testing??? thats some good symptoms. im already getting sensitive to smells and foods. my hubby was changing a poopy diaper last night and i about vomitted.

did another test today, will probably test til fri or sat. af is due fri. my line came up darker than control line today! think its safe to get excited now:happydance:

0_IMAGE_534.jpg

blessed momma think i will test over the weekend probuly Sunday hun love your hpt very strong line there i bet your having twins hun x x x

WOW BLESSEDMOMMA... I just realized this is going to be your 6th child?!? That is soooo awesome! Congrats again ;)

blessedmomma thats great! happy and healthy nine months!

WOW BLESSEDMOMMA... I just realized this is going to be your 6th child?!? That is soooo awesome! Congrats again ;)

yes it will be! we let the Lord decide on how many children and when for us, so ntnp for rest of our lives and He has truly blessed us. my hubby i think is a poas addict too. he gets me tests all the time:haha:he was so excited to see todays lines, he said its so dark. he is so happy to be a daddy again. it never gets old seeing new life being created:cloud9: when people tell us we must have our hands full, my DH says we have our hearts full. i love when he says that!

caz :shock: i would be so busy! my two littlest are 18 mos and 4 mos

Caz, good luck with the testing keeping everything crossed. Superdrug tests are good. I got what I thought was an evap at 9Dpo and a good bfp at 10dpo.

Caz, good luck with the testing keeping everything crossed. Superdrug tests are good. I got what I thought was an evap at 9Dpo and a good bfp at 10dpo.

that same thing happened with my last pregnancy

Congrats on the :bfp:!!

Re: tilted uterus, I also lie on my tummy for 25 mins or so then flip over for another 30 mins for good measure ;)

Re: tilted uterus, I also lie on my tummy for 25 mins or so then flip over for another 30 mins for good measure ;)

LOL thanks :) Apparently i have been doing it wrong lol :p i have always been laying on my back with my legs up.

LOL thanks :) Apparently i have been doing it wrong lol :p i have always been laying on my back with my legs up.

To be honest I think the little spermies get where they need to go once he ejaculates, and while lying down I'm sure probably helps our chances, just think of the women who get pg without even trying, and I bet they get right up after :sex:! So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Take my approach and I think you cover all bases, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->